16

It's been three weeks since Ethan and Grayson left. By now they weren't in California but somewhere else. If i'm honest my mind had drifted to them a few times but i'm really past them already. Well not really but I try to act like I am. I got a message from the modeling company and they want me to fly out to Florida and model some bathing suites to see how I like it. Right now i'm packing because I leave tomorrow. So the youtube channel kind of worked out I have a couple thousand subscribers. To me that's a lot but to some people it isn't. I also made a lot of friends including Cameron Dallas, who currently was in New York to do a collaboration with me.  As I packed all of my clothes and camera I came across a hoodie. His fucking hoodie! I walked to my window and peered down. Perks of having an apartment on the fifth floor is being able to throw you ex boyfriends hoodie out of the window. I watched it get caught in a branch and struggle to get free.

Looking back to before I met Ethan my life was so different. I'm happy I met him though because he was just a lesson. A good one too. Plus if I wouldn't have met him I would have never wrote a letter to the modeling company, which means I wouldn't have became a model. Once I was finished packing it was around lunchtime so I made some chicken spaghetti. Me and Grayson have talked once and it was only to tell me Ethan still isn't over me. I ignored him and pushed the thought of him and me together away. This modeling hopefully will get my mind of them for awhile. Hopefully. I'm pretty sure I'm like never going to see them again anyways.

Once the food was done I sat down at the table and began eating. Of course my phone rung while I'm freaking trying to eat my freaking food! When picked up the phone, Cameron was on the other end. "I'm coming over." He said and I sighed. "Cameron i'm eat-" I started but he cut me off. "Look I came to New York to visit you. Now can I come over?" He asked me and I sighed. "You better be over here in the next fifteen minutes." I said then hung up. God how did I end up becoming friends with Cameron? All because Grayson told me to prank call him and we've been friends ever since.

Once  Cameron got here his lips went straight to mine. If I said I wasn't attracted to Cameron i'd be lying. But it really surprised me that he was kissing me. As he sucked on my sweet spot, short moans escaped my mouth. "Jump," He demanded and I smirked and walked to my bedroom shutting the door. I could hear him walking to my bedroom so I quickly layed down on the bed. I was wearing a tan short t-shirt dress. "Girls who run end up numb." He whispered into my ear. "Cameron.." I moaned as he continued to suck on my neck. As he got down on his knees and lifted up my dress I shivered. "Cam," I said as he spread my legs. "Yeah?" He answered me and I sat up. "Why did you come over?" I asked and he smirked. "The way you indirectly tease me makes me pissed." He said coming closer. "I need you right now." He said before connecting our lips again. "Look you can't let anybody know about tonight." he said and I sighed. "I know," I said as he combed his fingers through my hair.

"What's wrong?" He asks me and I pulled my knees to my chest. "It's just.. it's always like that." I said and he sat beside me. "Like it's always just one time and we never talk again." I said and his demeanor changed. "I know.. Being famous can sometimes suck." He said and I nodded. "I know." I said heading to the kitchen. "I want something to eat." I said and he came up behind me. "You can eat me." He said and I laughed. "You wish I would." I said and he shrugged. "I bet you want to." He teased and I slapped his arm playfully.

He pressed hisself against my back. I could feel him getting hard as I slowly moved my butt against him. As I reached up to get a box of macaroni he moaned. "Sage," he said and I smirked. "Yes Cameron?" He kissed my neck surely leaving hickeys. "Let's go get something to eat." He said and I nodded as we walked to the front door. He called an uber and once it was here we got in the back seat. "Where to?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Let's get Mexican food!" I said and he smiled.
"Okay," he said and I smiled looking out the window. I've only known Cameron for a week but he's pretty cool. One problem though. He's twenty one and I'm seventeen.