(12)

SAGE POV

"Sage and Ethan you guys are assho-" he stopped when he seen us. I reached around looking for a blanket but only found a thin sheet. I pulled it over me and Ethan who whispered things to me. "We'll finish this later baby girl." He said and turned his attention back to Grayson who was still live. "So guys I'm just going to say goodbye now." Grayson said ending the live. "Well that... Was not what I was expecting to find." He said laughing. I didn't really think it was funny but whatever. I turned my attention back over to Ethan who was smiling proudly.

"Look we're just going I head back to Sages place so i'll call you later." Ethan told Grayson as he grabbed my stuff and pulled me outside of the hotel room. He started laughing and I rolled my eyes. "What if the people on the live seen us?" I asked him and he pressed his lips into a thin line. "Then I guess they seen us." He said and I shrugged. "Ethan that's kind of a big deal." He pulled me around to face him. "Look I want people to know that your mine but I'm not just going to announce it. We can wait a little while but if questions come up about it then answer them honestly." He said kissing my cheek. I nodded and we continued walking to the car.

Once we got outside we were surrounded by fans. Not a big deal unless your naked and have nothing but a thin sheet wrapped around you. The body guard got out and we quickly made a pathway to the car. Once we got to my apartment we just chilled for a bit. Ethan cooked me dinner and we watched a movie. "I'm going to take a bath." I told him getting up. "Don't be surprised if I join you!" He called out to me and I rolled my eyes. I started the bath and made some tea. I've had a long fucking day! I fill it with bubbles and bath salts. I turned off the water and got in.

Once I was in I realized I forgot my tea in the kitchen. "Babe!" I call out and Ethan came running to me. "Yes princessa?" He asked me. "Will you get my tea?" I asked him and he handed my tea to me. "Thanks daddy," I said casually and he raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged sipping my tea. "Your fucking perfect!" He said playfully an kissed my forehead before walking out of the bathroom. No he's the fucking perfect one.

Once I was done I snuck into my room and found Ethan asleep on the bed. I was going through my clothes when I found the bag of lingerie we got today. I put it on and immediately knew Ethan would love it. It was red and had rhinestones here and there. It had a lot of straps and was super confusing. Lets just say it took me about twenty minutes to put on. My hair was still wet and dripped onto my back which made me shiver. Ethan was still asleep so I straddled him. He turned around so he was on his back now. I grinded my hips against his and he shifted some more.

"Baby," I said pulling his hair. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. He gasped and kissed me. "Baby girl your such a tease." He said biting my ear. I giggled and rolled my hips against his. He groaned and I giggled. "What's so funny?" He said his voice turning deep and husky. "You," I said pecking his lips. He laughed and flipped us around so he was on top of me. "What do you have on baby?" He asked me dragging his index finger down my body. I shivered and he held me still by my hips. He grabbed my face and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Baby girl you look so fucking hot!" He said and tugged at his hair. "Well you made a good choice..." I joked and he nodded. "Baby once I'm done with you you won't be able to walk." He whispered in my ear. I pressed myself closer to him as he kissed my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. "Baby girl your a freak in the sheets aren't you?" He asked me an I blushed. "Ethan," I whispered and he looked at me, his eyes filled with lust.

"I've never really had sex. I mean I have one time and it was really uncomfortable. It was with my ex boyfriend. I mean I was only in high school but sti-" he interrupted my ranting. I rant when I'm nervous. "Babe I got you," he said kissing me again. He slowly took the lingerie off me after he played around with it for a little bit. He's so freaking childish at times.. "Your beautiful," he said admiring my hourglass figure. I hid underneath him and he smirked. "Don't be embarrassed." He said and kissed my chest. I moaned immediately as he caressed my breast.

He sucked on on nipple then did the same treatment to the other. The heat in between my legs only got hotter. I pulled at his hair as he went lower. He stuck I finger into me without warning. I gasped and he took them out. I sighed and he chuckled. "Shut the fuck up." I said and he laughed. He licked me once then without warning put on a condom am shoved himself into me. I arched my back witch only allowed him to go deeper. I squeezed my eyes shut as he let me adjust to him.

"Ethan... Fuck," I moaned as he started going faster. His pace was still pretty slow though. "Ethan go faster!" I said pulling at his hair. I clawed his back as he went faster. I moaned and even wanted to scream. "Princess I know you want to scream my name." He said slowing down. "Ethan stop," I whined and tried to make him go faster. "Scream my name babe." He smirked and came to a full stop. "No!" I argued. Without warning he went full speed and started pounding into me. "Ethan shit!" I screamed and he kissed my neck.

My walls clenched around him and he moaned. "Ethan I'm close." I said wrapping my legs around his torsos so he could go deeper. "Okay babe whenever your ready." He said and not soon after I reached my climax. He moaned as he kept going. I put my hands over my head and unwrapped my legs from him. "Fuck that was hot." He said and I moaned as he kept going. "Ethan slow down." I said exhausted from reaching my high. He slowed down and once he reached his high he pulled out. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. Before I knew it we were both asleep.