21

I moaned again as he started pumping in and out of me. He moaned as I pulled his hair and said his name. He started going faster and I just wanted to scream. "Mm daddy," I moaned and he moaned with me. "Princessa we're just getting started." He said and then started going faster. My moans came quicker as he hit all the right places. I couldn't take it anymore so I screamed continuously. "Baby scream my name." He said and I did. "Faster Ethan!" I screamed and he groaned. "Sage," he moaned my name. "Baby cum for me." He said and I smirked. I arched my back and clenched my walls around him. He moaned and pulled out. I whimpered. "Baby just fuck me." I said playfully. "I love it when you talk dirty to me."

He got on his knees and stuck his tongue into me. I pulled on his hair and he swirled it inside of me. I came onto him. He cleaned up with his tongue and then shoved himself back inside me. I moaned as I climbed off him. I pushed him in the ground and got on him backwards. He squeezed my butt as I rode him roughly. He grabbed my hips and slammed me down onto him and he came inside of me which made me moan even louder. "We aren't done yet." He said and I climbed off him and stood up. He got up and I got on my knees.

I kissed his tip playfully then the sides. I licked each side before putting his length in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down making sure to swirl my tongue around him. He pulled on my hair and pushed my head down faster. "Sage.." he said and I stooped and looked up at him. I pumped him with my hand before putting him back into my mouth. He released as soon as I did. "Mmm," I moaned and he smirked then brought my lips to his. "God I forgot how good you are." He said and made me blush.

I kissed him one more time before I opened the shower door and he stepped out so I could take my shower. Once I was done I stole one of Ethan's shirt and put it on along with my underwear. "What should we do today?" He asked as I came and stood next to him. I grabbed onto his torso and kissed his neck. "We can go to the beach." I said and he nodded. I went back to my hotel and got ready. There an uber picked me up with Ethan already inside.

We got to the beach and laid out stuff in the sand. "Baby here comes some fans," he said tugging me closer to him. "Okay then just tell them." He shook his head. "No we're going to get so much hate for this." He said and I looked at him. "It's not about the hate. It's about them not starting rumors because they will know the truth." I said and he shrugged. "I'm still not telling them." He said as they approached us. "Then I don't want to sit here and watch you lie to them." I said grabbing my stuff. "What's the point of dating if we can't go public?" I said and he shrugged. The fans approached him and it's like he totally forgot about me.

He doesn't actually love me. He never fucking did love me did he? Ugh I'm so fucking blind. God all he wanted was sex and he got that this morning so now he's done with me? God I cannot take his bullshit. My phone went off and it was just some people who tweeted pictures of me and Ethan. I tweeted that 'those are fake just like his love was.' Yeah that was probably a mistake because then my twitter blew up along with Ethan. Ethan fired back by saying 'the only fake thing in the relationship was you.' I tweeted 'I'm not a thing I'm a person. Maybe if you treated me like a person then we would still be together.'

After he didn't tweet anything for the rest of the night. And that's how I wanted him to be. Scared. Just like I was after he left me. I was scared or everything. Scared that he would find someone better then me. But this time it was the other way around and that's how I wanted it to be. I couldn't stand not having him and I want him to fell the pain I felt. I'm done with him this time. I mean it too. It's not like I ever needed love anyways.