Chapter 5

This person is going to play James👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Laura's pov

We arrived at school after the cheerleading competition.We had won the gold medal for our first competition,I won the best cheerleader and at the end, our school won this years champions.One of the Judges also came over and we arranged a meeting for me to go to the nationals as a single peformer.Miranda dropped me off at my house and I found my mum and dad their.I said my hellos and made my way back back upstairs to go and get my weekend bag which included everything I needed for the beach house.I said my goodbyes to my parents and I walked over too Miranda's who lived across the road.

"Hey hun"i said

"Hi you ready for a road trip"she said

"2 hours of hell I come"i said

"Arrr it's not that bad I will buy you costaaa"she said trying to bribe me

"Okay then"i said

Two hours of random chats Miranda finally blurted out that the boys are coming with us including Ben Great.Absolutely perfect.

We stopped at a service station after one hour of driving.I ran inside and went to mcdonalds to order our meals.I casually waited at the till when I bumped into a boy.I looked at his face to see his green eyes and dimples.His hair was blonde.

"Sorry love "he said

"It's alright "I said,i casually tapped my fingers on the side

"Your adorable by the way"he said

"thanks what's your name"i said

"James you cutie"he said

"Laura"i said smiling

"It's nice to meet you"i said picking up the food

"Wait do you mind me asking what's your number"he said his eyes twinkling

I handed him a piece of paper and walked away with my food.

James,s pov

I went to mcdonalds you know casually to get me and my mates some food.I walked in and saw a mesmerising girl,who was stood at the till.Her blonde hair reached mid high and her blue eyes shined.She turned around to move but we accidentally bumped into each other.We started to talk and I eventually got her number.

Authors note

Follow,comment,Fangirl and read my other books .Read Loobyloo97s book The Jackson's and me!!!

Thankyou,another update will be up soon:)xxo