Chapter 20

It's been a week since I rung josh and my parents like him so they invited him to dinner where he met Ben.Todays my first competition back home since I left.After my competition we are going to the after party and me and my supposed boyfriend josh are staying in a hotel room together curtsy of my parents.I make sure everything's in my bag before meeting josh on the lobby and a hauling a cab.We then make our way to the venue.When we get their I go backstage and josh goes to meet my parents at the front of the stage.I then change into my performing clothes which consists of a pair of leggings,my tank top and a pair of dance shoes.When my names called out Emilie Sandes song clown starts to play and I start to dance.

"You're dancing is just angelic"one of the judges say

After an hour all the performers have performed and the results are getting collected.

"All have you have done fantastic but their is only one winner and that is Laura Thomson"the person says

My heart thumps against my chest as I go up and collect my trophy.I smile as my parents take a picture.After about an hour I'm changed,showered and ready for the after party.I grab my clutch and make my way to the taxi that josh had called.

Josh's pov

I stare at her while she comes down the stairs why can't she really be mine??

I hate it so mush that I have to pretend to be her boyfriend when I want the opposite to be her real boyfriend.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and Me'

The song of the chapter-Kelly Clarkson stronger