Chapter 23

We have been back at college in the dorms because our classes have finished,well I have still got dance practise.I have been doing lots of overtime at the coffee shop so I'm keeping myself busy I have got a dancing role in theatre the judge from the competition is the director.I have got practise tomorrow morning and I get payed five hundred pounds for this peformance.Tonight I am supposed to be going out for a meal with Jake,the other waitress Becca and Laurie but Becca has gone home to visit her family and Laurie has come down ill.Our manager is not coming but she has already prepaid for the meal so me and Jake are going.I wear a black and white jumpsuit and black wedges.I wear light eye makeup and red lipstick.I get my handbag,say bye to a few of the girls sitting in the common room.I then make my way downstairs and meet Jake at the door.

"You look gorgeous"he says

"Thanks lets go"I say as we step into a taxi

We get their and order our drinks and our starters.

"Can I ask you a question"he says

"Yeah of course"I say

"I know this night seem sudden and I know you had bad relationships in the past but being you're fake boyfriend was amazing and I want to make it a reality will you be my girlfriend"he says

Authors note

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-Black Eyed Peas Where Is The Love

This is the last of updates for a while I know I've left it on a cliff hanger but I will update as soon as I can thank-you so much for reading.