Chapter 6

Laura's pov

We arrived at the beach house soon after leaving macdonalds and Miranda was seriously proud of me getting over Ben.I grabbed my mini suitcase and Miranda gave me the key to the guest room which was technically mine since I have been coming since I was 13.I unpacked most of my stuff and I fell asleep.I woke up and looked at my alarm to reveal it was 7am.I pulled out my laptop and quickly switched it on.I then heard bens voice running through the house.A frown came up to my face as I thought about Ben.I quickly ran to my bathroom and did my morning routine.I then clicked on my email and I pulled on my black bikini,my baby blue shorts and a blue crop top.My computer beeped showing I had 2 new emails .

(Springfield college-Miss Thomson you have been accepted at Springfield college for your dance and writing course.School starts on the 6th of February thank you Mrs Turner,head teacher).Omg im so happy.I clicked on the other email to find an email from Katie Radcliffe,one of the judges from yesterdays compition.She said that she wants me to be a solo dancer and she said that I have been offered a place in the grand summer performance.I was actually gonna die of happiness.I pulled my hair into a high ponytail.

"laura you coming"Miranda shouted

"yeah"I said putting the last thing into my beach bag.

I ran downstairs and I tripped on the last step but luckily someone caught me that someone was indeed the person I didn want anything to do with.Ben.I quickly shrugged out of Bens grasp and met Miranda at the door.

"I have been accepted at springfield"i said

"omg that's great hun have you heard anything from that judge at the comp"she said

"yeah she wants me to participate in the grand summer performance"i said

"omg that's amazing,sorry to steal your thunder but do you know melanie Summers well she has offered me a apprenticeship to work with her and the mac makeup collection"she said smiling

"omg that's awesome"i said

We walked to the beach because it was about five minutes away.We arrived at the beach and we walked to the board shack.I ordered myself a purple bodyboard and wet suit including a pair of waterproof shoes.I pulled my wet suit over my bikini and I shoved all the rest of my beongings excluding the shoes and my board. I met Miranda at the door and we ran to the water.2 hours later we were tired out so we changed out of our wet clothing and left our bikinis on.I opened my locker and pulled out my stuff before making our way to till were we payed for our stuff. We then set up on the beach and began sunbathing.A ball came flying towards me and Miranda.The boys ben,trent,joe and some other people had gone surfing,a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes came running after the ball.I recognised him but I didn't know were from.

"Laura right its me James from yesterday"he said smirking down at me

"yes hiya james"i said

Miranda just kept on looking back and forth at me and James.

"have I missed something"she said

"james,I met Laura at mcdonalds yesterday"he said shaking Mirandas hand

"well hello James nice to meet you"she said

Me and james began to chat.

"well im gonna go get a drink same again Laura"miranda said

I nodded my head in approval.

"what you doing later"he said his eyes twinkiling

"bonfire" I said

"on this beach?"he said giving me a questioning look

"yep"i said popping the p

"me and my friends are coming too one of my friends cousins trent invited us"he said kissing my cheek

James left and Miranda came and sat down and passed me my drink,her face had the biggest smirk on.

"he sounds nice girrrll"she said

"your boyfriend trent actually invited James to the beach tonight with some of his mates"i said

The rest of the day included a game of beach ball with trent,James and the rest of the boys.

Authors note

Thankyou for reading.Fangirl,vote,comment and read my other books.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The jacksons and me'.