Chapter 25

Authors note
Her outfit of the day👆👆👆👆

Today's my performance that I have been practising for weeks at my dance studio for.I pull on a leotard and a pair of leggings and a crop top.I make sure everything's in my duffle bag because I'm travelling to London from three days.I meet Josh downstairs and we get a taxi to the train station Since I have lived in London all my life except college which is in Birmingham.My boss has paid for the whole crew for a three course meal every night and a five star hotel to stay in.Me and josh are staying in the hotel.This performance is lion king and I'm one of the dancers which is happening for the next three days.When we arrive we unpack in the hotel and I change and we set off for the arena.When we get their we show the security guards our passes and we go backstage.I kiss him goodbye and go and meet the rest of the girls.I say hello to my manager before going to hair and makeup to get ready.When the performance is finished we go back to the hotel and I show and I change into a pair of jeggins and a collared foley top with flats.I leave my makeup normally and tie my hair into a high ponytail.We then set off to the restaurant.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-Sound of the underground