Chapter 3

Authors note
Bridget Mendler is going to play Miranda 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Laura's pov

Thursday

Bens not in today because he's got a football competition but he will be back for Miranda's house party. Her parents are the kind of parents that will top up her bank account because they go away on 'business trips'and never want to visit her.So usually she has house party most weekends with her big brother Steven. The last bell went for the end of the day so I quickly ran to my locker an grabbed homework and my bag and then I walked to my car .

"Hey Laura"Jordan said

"What do you want"i said

"I heard that you're going to that party later meet me at the bar about 8 sweetcheeks"he said winking

"Never in your wildest dreams I have a boyfriend "I said walking away

I reached my car and switched the radio on as I started to drive away I saw that Ashley and Joe were in a deep conversation. I reached my house and I quickly jumped into the shower and picked out a black skater skirt and a party pink crop top. I then pulled on my black ankle boots and my black studded leather jacket and I began to write a note for my parents because they are working late they know I'm with Miranda but they know nothing about a party.I pick up my overnight bag and my phone and I make my way to my car .I reach Miranda's as soon as the clock strikes 5.00 ,the party doesn't start until 7.00 but I always help set up .I press the doorbell and Steven answers.

"Hiya Laura how's it going migit"he said smirking

"Hi Steven how's Lucy (his girlfriend)"I said smiling

"Alright oh by the way come in "he said laughing

I then made my way back up the stairs up to Miranda's room were she was sat doing her makeup.

"Okay hey I'm gonna grab my crate of soft drinks to put in my room have you got the key for the cellar and to lock up my room so nobody goes in it later"i said

"Here you go and the only people in your room will be you and ben" she said raising her eyebrows

"Shut up "I said playfully punching her

I quickly put my drinks away and my bag before going downstairs and sorting the bar out .As seven thirty stricked the house was already full .The one person I was waiting for came walking through the door with Joe.

"Hey sweetie "I said putting my arm around his neck

"Hey hunny guess what "he said putting his hands around my waist

"What "I said kissing his lips

"I won the scholarship for the summer"he said smirking

"Oh my god sweetie well done I love you babe"i said

He then began to kiss me .

After a while he pulled away and went to go an get a drink .After pouring myself a drink,a girl about fifteen came up too me looking for a soft drink I led her up to my room and got her a drink.

Five minutes turned to 10 and 10 minutes turned to 15.

I made my way upstairs put stopped when I heard Ashley's voice.I opened the door to reveal Ashley and Ben kissing.Ben looked up as tears started to fill my eyes.

"Is this what our relationship means to you "I said

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean too "he said

"Boo hoo it was only a kiss see you later Ben "she said pulling her mini skirt back up and running downstairs .

I couldn't even look at him before I knew It I was running to the spare room and grabbing all my belongings.

I longed to find Miranda to apologise for leaving her but I couldn't stand the pity glances that were everywhere.

I sent her a text and began to ran out of her house I could hear ben screaming my name .I reached my house and just ran straight to my room .I got myself together and changed before watching a Disney movie.Halfway through the movie I heard knocking,there stood at the door was Ben and Ashely .

"I'm sorry babe me and Ashley are nothing"he said

"I have a boyfriend Laura I don't want Ben he's yours"she said

"Ben we are over i don't want to speak to you ever again and as for you Ashley we used to be friends but know your nothing but the meanie who stole my boyfriend also I'm sure Jake would love to hear that you cheated on him goodbye "I said shutting the door in their face

That felt good .

Two people out of my life.

Im free.....

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.
Thankyou for reading.