Chapter 22

This past week has just killed me loosing my grandma the person who I told everything too.The day that me and josh flew down I told college about our situation at the moment and they told us we can just finish our work online.I did tell josh it's alright to go back to college but he doesn't want I leave me.Ive been feeling a certain feeling for josh and it's defiantly not friendship but I'm ignoring it.Today's my grandmas funeral.I quickly get dressed and go downstairs where everything is silent.I eat an apple and soon after we are ready to leave.We all sit in the funeral cars and make our way to the church.When we arrived people were lining up down the pathway next to the church.I breath in and Josh squeezes my hand as he sees the anxiety on my face.When I get out of the car people looked at me with sorrow in my eyes.I hug Bens parents because they used to be very close with my grandparents.I share a quick hug with Ben before going back to Josh and clutching his hand.Josh kisses my forehead as we enter the church.

"We welcome you to the celebration of dear Pamela Taylor's life"the vicar said

After saying a few prayers,singing a few songs and hearing my dads speech it's time for my speech.

"You meant everything to me gran you have been my rock I've told you everything and you always did you're best to make me smile no matter the situation.You are my inspiration,my idol and my best friend rest in peace don't be flirting with the sailors up their I love you best friend"i say

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Sotc-A thousand years