Chapter 16

I bring my final suitcase downstairs and I finally get quite scared I'm moving to London on my own.I check that everything's in my shoulder bag and I run to my parents and I say my goodbyes.My parents stand their in tears looking at me.

"We re you going to miss you so much"mum said

"I'm gonna miss you more"i said

"Have you got everything makeup,chargers,laptop,lady things"mum said

"Yes mum i do"i said

"Taxis here"dad said

"Hiya would you like help with you're bags"the taxi driver says

My parents stand their with their own suitcases because we are sharing a taxi as my parents are going to New York for work.The taxi man puts the suitcases into the boot of the car and we set off for the airport.All the rest of my stuff is already at my dorm room in boxes.Im not sharing a dorm room because my parents paid extra.We arrived at the airport and my parents paid the taxi man.I hugged my parents goodbyes and went to my boarding gat.I quickly went thorough security and handed over my suitcases.I passed my boarding pass and my passport I the woman and I made my way onto the plane.I looked at my boarding ticket to see I was in first class.I sat down in my seat and plugged in my headphones.Three hours later we arrived at London airport.I stepped off the plane into the pouring down rain.I rung my parents and told them about my arrival.I finish the call and go to the suitcase rack.I collect all of my luggage and quickly get into a taxi.We arrive at the college soon after and I pay the driver.I grab the suitcases out of the boot of the car.The taxi drove off and I dropped my bag on the floor and everything slipped out.I angrily shoved all of my stuff back into my bag.

"Do you want some help gorgeous"a boy said

"Yes please"i say

The boy grabbed my hand and lifted me up.He grabbed one of my suitcases and we set off for the dorms.

"What dorm are you in then gorgeous"he said

"Dorm 321"i say

"This way then gorgeous"he says

I follow him until we reach my dorm room my dorm room.You see the girls and boys rooms are next to each other because they think it's a waste of space otherwise.

"Here you go then gorgeous"he says

"Stop calling me gorgeous"i say

"What's your name then"he says

"Your perfect man"he says

"Haha what's your actual name"I say

"Josh"he says

"Well thank you for you're help"i say

"Bye gorgeous"he says,laughing at my reaction

I shake my head because I know from this day on my life would be a whole lot of drama.I unlocked my room door to see a wardrobe,a bed,a makeup table,a chest of draws and a fridge.I quickly unpacked the suitcases that I brought but I new that I had a whole lot of boxes to unpack.Wooooh hence the sarcasm.

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Song of the chapter-Titanium