Chapter 4

Authors note
Ansel Elgort is playing Jake

Laura's pov

I woke up and checked my phone only to be bombarded with I'm sorry text messages.I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as all the memories of last night came tumbling back to me.Since it's a Friday today my parents are working and then most likely spending their time at the beach house.Todays my cheerleading competition and this is the nationals and as the captain I've got to keep my head together.I straightened out my tracksuit and shoved my purse and phone into the side pocket of my weekend bag.I then made my way to Miranda's car while I munched on an apple.

"Hey where did you go last night"she said pouting

"Home"i said putting a smile on

"With ben?"she said wiggling her eyebrows

Ring ring ring ring -
Phone call with Mum (Hey,everything's fine,see you when you get back,arr thank you,yeah love you too bye)

"Me and Ben broke up"i said looking out of the window

"omg what happened"she said nearly crashing the car

"I will say one word....Ashley"i said

"She did not"she said shock covering her face

"I know"i said putting a smile on

"Stay strong sweetie"she said pulling me into a tight hug

I grabbed my bag and pulled my hair into a high pony tail before walking to the minibus.

"Laura"coach shouted

She passed me a clipboard saying everything I needed because I'm the leader.I made sure everyone was here and the driver began to drive us to our destination.

Next stop.....London.

I checked my phone to reveal the usual 2 forgiveness texts from Ben and 2 text from my parents checking my safety.The one text that startled me the most was the one from Jake.I opened the text to reveal "Ashley told me about her and Ben and I just wanted to say me and Ash broke up and If you need someone to talk too I'm here,also Bens a real jerk for letting you go"

Jakes pov

Nobody knew how much I liked her.Not my parents.Not my siblings.Not even my friends.Ever since we started high school she stood out to me than any other girl ever did.I treasured her with gifts but she just took them a friendly way.All I knew that was to her I was just her friend and that's all I will ever be.When Ben became her boyfriend I knew I had to move on.I became a bad boy mostly known as a player.....

Authors note

Vote,comment,fangirl and follow me thank you for reading xx:)