chapter 13

I felt tears blur my eyesight as I took what he had just said in.The doctor looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and said to me"Bens memory will be back in the next few days we are sorry for your sadness"

"why are you crying love"ben said confusion in his eyes

After all he didn't know who I was all he saw was that I was a girl he had just met that was crying over him.

"nothing"i said sniffiling

"do I know you,you remind me of a girl I used to know"he said

"yes you do know me carry on what was she like"i said a sense of love coming over me

"well she had the most gorgeous eyes like you actually and her smile just took my breath away she was perfect don't tell her I said that she might kill me,I loved her so much but she just drifted away"he said

The thing that hurt the most was that the girl didn't drift away he drifted away and left the memory of her behind.

"her name was Lauren I think"he said

"Laura"i said hoping he remembered that

He furrowed his eyebrows and said to me "how did you know that"

"just a guess"i said

"your utterly gorgeous I hope you know I wish you were mine"he said

"thankyou"i said blushing

"ive got to go now"i said

"bye beautiful"he said kissing my cheek.

Bens parents passed me obviously kniwing the news with absolute sorrow in their eyes.I quickly waved at them and walked to my car.I then quickly drove my car back home.As soon as I got through that door all my emotions crowded around me and made me burst.For the first time in months I was sat their eyes welling with tears and tears rolling down my face.I quickly cleared myself up by redoing my makeup and hair and changing into something more presentable.I put my graduation clothes in a bag and made my way to La Valentines Resturant where I was meerting my parents which I hadn't seen in at least nearly a month.It was only 12.00 oclock when I arrivd at the restaurant.I saw mt father who had developed a few more grey hairs on his head stood next to my newly died blonde haired mother who could be saw from a mile away.

"we heard what happened"dad said

"okay"i said

"are you okay sweetie"my mum said coming in for a kiss on the cheek

"im fine"i said

Fine was most definatly a understatement because I was far from fine I was more on the level of going insane.

Authors note

Follow me,fangirl,comment,vote and read my other books.

Thank you so much for reading.Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Song of this chapter-Stay the night by Zedd ft Hayley Williams