Chapter 19

Authors note
Kristen Stewart is playing Skylar bens girlfriend 👆👆👆👆👆👆

I have already finished my first term at college and over the past few weeks me and Josh have grown a lot closer.I put the last piece of clothing into my holl doll and I gab my shoulder bag and I sling it over my shoulder.I quickly lock my door behind me and make my way to Starbucks.I ask for a frappicino and my manager Caitlin gives me my coffee on the house as well as my pay check.I say my goodbyes and I wait for my taxi to come.While I was waiting for my taxi to arrive someone tickled my waist.I turned around to see Josh.

"Hey you excited gorgeous"he says

"Yeah I am except I've got to see him"i say

"You know I'm like 15 minutes away we are getting on the same plane as well"he says

"come on get in the taxi"I say to him

When we get to the airport we go through security and our luggage goes on the carousel.When we get on the plane I fall asleep.I get woken up by josh shaking me I get up and we go and fetch our luggage.I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I can't see my parents.I hug josh goodbye as his parents are waiting for him.

"Don't furrow you're eyebrows you'll get wrinkles"someone said behind me.

His laugh makes my heart skip a beat.I turn around to see Ben "you're parents sent me to pick it up and it's nice to see Laura"

"Hiya"i say

"Come on Skylar is waiting"he says

"Skylar who"i say

"My girlfriend"he says

"Oh right"i say

My phone starts to ring and I answer it to see josh.When I finish my phone call Ben just stares at me.

"Who was that" he mutters

"Josh"i say

"You're boyfriend?"he says

Before I know it I say 'yes'.Ben goes in front and starts to speak to a blonde girl in front of Bens car.

"Hi I'm Skylar you must be Laura"she says

"I've just heard about you're boyfriend josh we should most defiantly double date that's of course if he's in town?"she says

"Yes he is"i say

We get to my parents house and I wait for them to leave before ringing Josh's number and saying "I need a favour".

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and Me'

Sotc-it's not fair Lily Allen