Chapter 17

Authors note

Dave Franco is playing Jake 👆👆👆👆👆

I woke up to the sound of five seconds of summer playing loudly through my speakers.Did I mention I have this room to myself my parents paid them.I quickly shower,do my hair and makeup and I change into my outfit for the day.I grab my bag and phone off my bed and I pull on a pair of socks and my vans.I check that i look alright,lock my door and I make my way down to campus.I get to reception where I get my locker key,my schedule and a map.I bite my lip as I see my schedule.

Lesson 1-ap English

Lesson 2-dance

The lessons here are two hours long and I have a half an hour lunch.I find the cafeteria and order myself a coffee and a muffin.I sit down on a bench and I drink my coffee.I ring my parents and of course it goes to voicemail.I then decide to ring Tara.I started to tell her all about college but get interrupted by a ball hurtling towards me.

"Sorry about the football oh hey gorgeous"he says

I roll my eyes and I point to my phone but he didn't leave so I had to cut my convocation with Tara short.Josh sits himself down and I get up put my coffee cup in the bin and I walk off.

"I like a girl with a temper"he shouts after me

I flip a finger at him but I can still feel the slight blush creeping up my neck as I walk away.I arrive at English two minutes early so I introduce myself to the teacher and sit myself down.The lesson seems to go very quick and before I know it I pick up all my stuff and make my way to subway.I order myself and chicken sub and coke and I sit next to Becky who I met in english.We quickly finish our sandwiches and we go back to our dorms.I ask the receptionist"do you have a gym" and she says that there is and she passes me a form to fill in.Me and Becky say our goodbyes and go into our own dorms and get changed for dance.I change into a tank top and some sport shorts and a pair of black vans.I pull my hair into a ponytail,grab my coat and bag and I make my way to the dance studio where I will be meeting Becky.We finish dance really fast and before I know it everyone has left and the coach even left telling me to lock up after myself.I place my phone into the docking station and play the song the judge sent me to practice for my performance on Saturday.I start to dance and for my dancing is like breathing so I never know went to stop because I never want to.I look in the mirror and I scream when I see someone behind me.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you I'm mike I'm in you're English I'm the dg down the hall and I heard the music and I wondered who was here"he said

"Oh right hi "I say

"You're a really good dancer"he says

"thanks and I'm leaving now anyway"i say

Authors note

Comment,vote,follow,Fangirl and read my other books.

Thankyou for reading.

Read loobyloo97's book 'The Jacksons and me'

Song of the chapter- Olly Murs-troublemaker