Save Me/31/Polka Dots

Happy early Valentines to you all!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALLXD Sorry, this chapter is mainly dialogue which may be a bit boring:(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes living can be hard, but it's only because we're alive that we can make each other laugh, cry, and be happy."

-Tohru Honda(Fruits Basket)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsume

When I wake up and see the sun for the first time each day... I have these tears in my eyes and I remember what happened that night when I held her close to me. Her strawberry scented hair and her snoring next to me. Those hazel eyes that I love looking at all the time. Or the way her ears tint bright pink when she gets embarrassed. I remember these little things. Like her dimple that you have to carefully look at when she laughs or her nose that twitches when she sneezes.

I miss her...

"Natsume!!!" 

She's in my dreams.

When I walk through the Sakura Trees at lunch, I see her there... with her arms behind her by our tree... waiting for me. A peaceful smile on her face, her eyes close, her knees pressed against her chest. She's silently breathing; waiting for me.

"Na-"

I... really can't live without seeing her each passing second! I need to see her even if it means...

"Natsume!" Ruka slams my head into a bowl of smashed potatoes.

"wrrrrrruka." I mumbled through the potatoes. Everyone laughs and I forget for one millisecond. One lousy millisecond!!

"Man, you're really out of it. Lovesick?" Mitsuru drops his tray by the table. "Any info on Mikan, Miss. Imai?"

"Please, call me Hotaru. It makes me feel old when you call me that."

For some odd reason, it makes his ears go pink. I glance between the two of them and watch them carefully. Imai is smirking and holding a laugh. While Mitsuru looks like an embarrassed little kid.

They look like mother and son... Gross!

"I'm not lovesick." I rub my nose and avoid their smirks. "I'm just lonely." Oh poop, I can't believe I said that.

"Lonely. Boy is that a new one to add to Natsume's secret feelings." Mitsuru teases. I glare at him and earn more laughs from everyone. I wonder where the others are...

"So about Mikan..." I look at Imai who nods.

"All I can say is that I totally forgot to make my cameras waterproof." Imai mumbles. Mitsuru and I slam are hands against the table.

"WHAT?" We say at the same time.

"I forgot okay? The good thing is that the only thing that got damaged was the visual part of it. We also can't locate her or anything but I know about her emotional and physical state of mind."

She's opens her laptop and turns it around so we can see and I can see that she was right. I can see a pulse rate on the laptop. Mikan's pulse rate, weight, and the waves of her feelings. I didn't even know cameras could do this.

"Actually my cameras were completely destroyed but a while back... I may have slipped in something into Mikan's body to keep her safe.

"Imaiiiii..." I groan and place my head on the table. "Thank you." I'm a little happy right now. I can see that Mikan's doing alright. She's lost a bit of weight but her pulse is still beating. That's all that matters at the moment.