This is Me

*Chloe's Pov*

Hi. My names Chloe, Chloe Lawley to be exact. Before you even ask, yes I'm Kian Lawley's little sister. You many think that I have the perfect life. It's definitely far from it. I'm sacred, I'm lonely, I'm broken. No one should have to go through the pain I have on a daily basis. Daddy hurts me. Ever since Kian has been gone, he turned into a monster. Mommy died got hit by a car when I was 5. We were walking home from the park. She died protecting me, It's all my fault.

Kian is the best big brother anyone can ask for. I think of him more as a best friend then a brother. Until he moved to L.A. I still love him though. He's part of a YouTube channel called "OurSecondLife." It's apparently a big deal. All of the boys, who I haven't met, bought a house so they could live together. I miss him being home, that's why I'm moving in with him and the other boys. Well part of the reason.

Daddy is a mean person. He hits and kicks me, and calls me mean names. I started to believe them. I'm fat and ugly. I'm useless. They don't need me. He HATES me, and hates a strong word. Everything I do is wrong. I just want to make him happy. I guess my good just isn't good enough. It's a hard life. He comes home late at night smelling gross and stumbling around. That when I hide, and the days he find me. Let's just say I "tripped down the stairs." I don't have anyone to protect me anymore. Kian can't scare away the monsters in my closet. Or the monster who I shamefully call my father.

I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm a little girly I guess. But not too much where I'm like,"OMG MY MAKEUP SMEARED!!" But I wear bikinis, short shorts, crop tops, the usual. Yeah I'm eight, so what? My favorite show is Sofia the First. I dance. And there's a picture of me on the side haha.

This is me, and my crazy, messed up life.