California Girl at Magcon.

*Chloe's Pov*

It was the day... The day for Magcon. I'm still astonished that I met Matt the other day. Too bad he was friends with Trevor, ugh that jerk. I can't believe he poured ketchup on me, and ripped up Sofia. He knows how much I love her and how much I hate ketchup!!!

I know exactly how I'm going to get him back, but I'm going to need some help. By help, I need the boys from Magcon.

We all got into Ricky's jeep and went off to San Francisco. We has a whole lot of fun driving. Except Trevor, he's a noob. We danced to the music and sang. The boys also started to vlog.

After a two hour drive, we arrived. We are staying at the hotel so we can hang out tomorrow too. It's a two day event. I grabbed my backpack and penny board and headed inside with everyone else. Kian gave me a penny board so I can get around places. It's a mint green with light pink wheels. It's so cute!!! I really like mint green, ooh and bubble gum pink. We finally made it inside and there were people, everywhere. Kian grabbed me and told me to stay close. Being the girl I am, I obeyed.

We reached the green room and Cameron had a bucket on his head, Matt was upside down, Shawn was playing guitar, and Jack J was chasing Carter around the room. It was basically the definition of chaos.

I just needed to find people that will help me. I went up to Matt first, since I know him.

"Hey what's up munchkin," he said. "Nothing much but wanna help me prank Trevor?" I asked. "Hell yea!!" He yelled. I told him to get others to help and he did. Cameron, Matt, Nash, Hayes, and Taylor were helping. Oh yeah so were the jacks, and of course O2L.

The plan was that when Trevor was performing Dark side we are going to keep unplugging the surround sound and then Kian, Ricky, Cameron, and Hayes were going to be dancing behind Trevor. The rest of the boys are going to help me rig the hotel.

We told Bart, the manager, what was going on and not to worry about it. He agreed and was going to play along. It was good. So Taylor, Sam, and I went upstairs where the rooms were to set the room up. For some reason Sam had fishing line, don't ask, and we were making a trip wire so someone falls. As in Someone, I mean Trevor. We also set up a bucket of water on the door so it falls on him. Soon enough we went back to the event.

We sat back in the green room to get ready to be called out. I know I'm not going to be called, I'm just here because I have to be. They called all the boys and I started to color in my book. But to my surprise, they called my name. I slowly got up and walked by the curtain. Bart told me to run by and high five the girls. I did and it was awesome!! I stood by Kian and he led me to a table. He said that the girls are going to be coming and we are like hi blah blah blah take pictures. The usual stuff. It was weird with all the flashing cameras. (picture of Chloe on the side) I enjoyed myself.

Now it was time for Trevor's performance. I sat by the plug and kept plugging it in and out. You can tell he was getting mad. Then the dancers went on. The crowd was laughing and Trevor seemed frustrated. This was sooo funny. I took out my phone to record it.

Soon enough the show was over. And it was time to go to the hotel. Trevor was still being a baby about his performance, what a noob. Everyone knew to make Trevor walk in first and he did. The door opened and boom, there goes the water. He was very shocked, but cooled down a bit. Then he tripped on the trip wire and fell into a plate of flour. Hey!! That's what you get for messing with Sofia.

The boys were laughing, except Trevor. Wait, he's not a guy anyways. "CHLOE!!!" He yelled charging at me. I shrieked and jumped onto the nearest boy, it was Jack G. "RUNNNNNN!!!" I yelled pointing towards the door. He ran, jumped over the wire, and went down the hall soon when we lost Trevor we his in the stairwell. "What's that all about? Like your guys's feud?" He asked. I explained the story to him and we finally went back.

"Where were y'all?" Kian asked in a country accent. "Hiding from that thing," I said disgusted pointing to Trevor. He rolled his eyes andeft the room. He's such a brat sometimes.

"Girls," I muttered shaking my head. Kian looked at me like I had three heads. I nervously laughed it off.

I love living here in CA with my brother again. It's such a great escape from my old life. I feel so wanted. And I can trust the boys that surround me. I've only lived here for 3 months, but I feel like I've lived here.

I forever and always will be a California girl.