Video games

*Chloe's Pov*

I woke up and I immediately started to panic. I wasn't familiar with my surroundings. The door started to open. I quickly ran under my bed not wanting to get hurt. It sounded like Trevor. "Um Chloe? Are you in here?" He asked. I didn't make a noise because I was hiding. If I hid, it doesn't end in my favor. "Kian!!! I can't find her!!" Trevor yelled. I flinched and almost hit my head.

I heard Kian run into the room. "Chloe? Can you come out please?" He asked politely. I slowly crawled out from under the bed. "Kiki!" I yelled running into his arms. "Why were you hiding?" He asked. "Monster. Please don't hit me," I whispered barely audible. I also pointed to Trevor. "No, no. Trevor's nice," he said putting me down.

We went inside and ate breakfast. I helped Connor make pancakes. Jc was pouring iced tea. But for breakfast? Really? Whatever. I took a bite into the pancake and it tasted like heaven. I finished them in like 5 minutes!!! Kian was sitting across from me on his phone. Next to him was Trevor, he has his laptop out. Next to Trevor was Ricky Minaj. Next to me was Connor. On the other side was Sam. And at the head of the table was Jc. "What are we doing today?" I asked. "Nothing. Just hanging around the house," Ricky said. I nodded my head slowly.

I went upstairs to get changed. I put my hair in a ponytail. I was walking out the door when Kian attacked me with his camera. "Chlo!! Smile," he laughed(picture on side). I did and went off to the living room. I saw Trevor playing Call of Duty. I used to play this with Kian all the time!! "Can I play?" I asked shyly, knowing he doesn't like me. "You don't know how," he sneered. "I do too!" I snapped back. "Whatever," he muttered annoyed and threw me a controller. I set up my weapon, and M60 extended mag with Red Dot sight. That's the way I like it.

We were playing in Nuketown. I was in the lead with kills. 25, aw yeahhh. My last victim I wanted to get was Trevor. I found him hiding in the upstairs bedroom and I shot him right in the head. He looked furious. Trevor grabbed the lamp behind him and threw it at me. It shattered. I could already feel the blood pouring out of my head.

*Trevor's Pov*

How did she kill me? No this isn't right. I was so furious. I grabbed the lamp behind me and threw it at her. She started to bleed right away. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Kian yelled. Oh shiznit, he's the protective brother. All of the boys ran into the room. They saw the blood and immediately stared at me. Sam took Chloe in the other room to clean her up. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU DEMON CHILD!!?!" Kian yelled at me. Wow, demon child. That's not very nice. "I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!" I yelled back. "CLEARLY YOU DID SOMETHING!" Jc butted in. "I THREW A LAMP AT HER. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THOUGH!" I screamed. God, can they just shut up. "HOW IS THROWING A LAMP AN ACCIDENT?!?!" Kian yelled. "I AIMED FOR THE WALL!!" I shouted in frustration. "THROWING A LAMP STILL ISNT NECESSARY!!" Ricky yelled.

I stormed off out of the room. "I'm sorry you brat," I spat. "It's ok. It was just an accident. I forgive you," she said turning towards me. Let me tell you, the sight was not pretty. She had a huge, nasty looking cut across her forehead.

*Chloe's Pov*

I left the room to get a glass of water and I see Trevor out on the X Factor. NO ONE MESSES WITH MY SOFIA THE FIRST!! I walked over and grabbed the remote and switched the channel. He walked over and tried to grab it but I hid it. So he went up to the Tv and turned it off. "NOOOOO!!!" I yelled. Sofia was about to perform and now I can't watch it. I charged at him and we started to fight. "WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!" Connor yelled. "HE DID IT!" I yelled. And with that I ran. Trevor chased after me. We kept fighting until we both couldn't watch tv for the rest of the night.

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I hopped onto the bed and buried my face in my pillow. My door opened. "We do not slam doors in this house," the voice said. It sounded like Kian. I turned around to see a very angry looking Kian. "Leave," I sighed. He did, surprisingly. And I fell asleep.