Nerf War pt. 2

Chloe's POV

"CHAAAAARGE!!!!!" I yelled and all of a sudden foam bullets flew everywhere. I shot Connor in the chest and he fell to the floor dramatically and pretended to die. "What a world! Oh, what a world" he said and then stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes. "Yes! Nice shot Chloe!" Jenna gave me a high five. JC and I teamed up to try and get Trevor. But when I wasn't looking, he went to shoot me but at the last second, Kian jumped in front of me and got hit. "KIAN!" He slid a bit too far and knocked over the lamp on the side table. It fell and shattered. The whole room went silent. We all exchanged glances. "COME ON, NOT AGAIN!" shouted Sam and everyone started cracking up.

Half and hour and 2 bottles of glue later we finally resumed our war. Kian was still "dead" but at least we fixed the lamp. It was down to Ricky, Sam and Trevor and me, Jenna and JC. I still wanted to get Trevor for "killing" Kian, so I dedicated all my time to thinking up a strategy to get him. I ducked behind our fort and pulled down my sunglasses. "It's go time," I whispered to myself. I crawled out of the fort and spotted Trevor over behind the couch. I made my way to the other side of the front of the couch and placed my Nerf gun on the edge. "Aim...FIRE!" I shot Trevor right in the ear. "Hey!" He grabbed his ear. But played along and "died". "Two to go," Jenna said. The rest of our team decided to wad back to our fort and devise a plan of attack. Before we could say anything, Ricky and Sam popped up behind us and shot JC and I in the back. "Oh the pain!" I screeched. "It burns!" JC finished for me.

Jenna's POV

"NO NOT CHLOE, NOT JC! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" I pretend cried over Chloe and JC's death but there was no time for that anymore. Now was time for *pause for effect* revenge.

Instead of making some stupid plan I decided to just run out and shoot all around and hope it hits them. I put my plan into action. "AHHHHH!" I ran around and fired everywhere. "GAH!" I heard Sam scream. Yeah! Got him. Now where is Ricky...

I lurked by the couch for a while and looked around for him. I finally spotted him under the coffee table, how did I miss that? Anyway, I went for it. I dove in the direction of the coffee table an shot all around. "NOOOOOO!" "YES I GOT YOU!" I jumped up and everyone else did to. Kian and JC lifted Chloe and I on their shoulders and we all cheered. "Ok ok I think this calls for some ice cream," Ricky said, calming us down. We all headed into the kitchen and I slid into the seat next to Chloe. We both had two scoops of chocolate peanut butter swirl and whipped cream and gummy bears, our favorite. I used to get it for her on her birthday every year and bring it to her at school. It brings back so many memories. I love having that one friend you can count on no matter what. It's honestly the best feeling.

All of us got into our pajamas and sat on the couch to watch Elf because why not? Connor came in with four bowls of popcorn and handed one to Kian and Sam, one to me and Chloe, another to Trevor and JC and kept the last one for him and Ricky. It was late and Chloe and I were getting tired so we let ourselves drift off to sleep.