The Cook-Off

Chloe's POV

We just got back from Magcon and I'm really sad that it's over. It was so awesome pranking Trevor with the boys. I think about this as I unpack my suitcase. Just then Kian walks in and says, "Chloe? There's someone I think you might want to meet." I bolted to the living room where I saw literally the prettiest girl ever sitting on the couch- and yes I'm straight, don't judge me, shes really pretty. "Are you Andrea?" I ask her. "Yes I am," she smiles. "Its very nice to meet you. You are really pretty. How are you dating Kian?" I said while shaking her hand. She put her hand over her mouth, attempting to muffle her laughter. Kian came over and said, "Um I happen to think I am an amazing boyfriend." "You are. Most of the time," Andrea laughed. They kissed, eww grody.

"Get a room guys!" Sam exclaimed as Kian threw a pillow at his face. "I'm so hungry," Ricky groaned while plopping at the couch. "You're always hungry fatty," I joked. "Hey!" Ricky said defensively. "Oooooh I think we should have a cook-off!" I suggested. "Yesss!!! I like this kid!" Andrea shouted, high-fiving me.

We divided into teams. They where:

Me and Sam

Trevor and JC

Kian and Andrea.

Connor and Ricky where the judges because they love their food.

Sam and I volunteered to set up the kitchen with bowls, measuring bowls, spoons and such. Then we got to it.

We decided to make a double chocolate Nutella bagel. I know they will love that. We unfroze a bagel and got out the Nutella. I spread the Nutella on one half of the bagel while Sam melted chocolate in the microwave. After spreading the Nutella. I drizzled little chocolate chips on it. We put the top on it and Sam poured the melted the chocolate evenly on top and cut the bagel in half for both Ricky and Connor. Sam also prepared a latte for both of them, just cuz.

Trevor's POV

JC and I decided to make Nutella peanut butter cups. Genius, I know right. I put the cupcake cups in the cup-cake pan. The Nutella was partially chilled so it's easier to harden. JC poured the Nutella in the cups halfway then i spread some peanut butter on and JC put a layer of Nutella on top. "I want ti eat this so bad," I groaned. We made a few extra so everyone could have one. I put something extra special in Chloe's. And by extra special I mean extra peanuts on top since shes allergic. She gets all itchy and her skin starts to peel. I know, not that severe. So disappointing. We waited for the cups to chill and the two of us scoped out the competition.

Kian's POV

Andrea and I chose to make one of her favorite snacks; a coffee pudding cup with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon. Andrea made the pudding with the Jell-O mix. She put them into cups for everyone but the most for Ricky and Connor. I mixed in the coffee grounds and put a dollop of cool whip on top with a dash of cinnamon to top it off. We waited for them to cool.

Finally it was time for the judging to begin. Sam and Chloe went first with their double chocolate Nutella bagel. And let me tell you it looked pretty damn good. Connor and Ricky both ate their halves. "It was pretty good but one thing I would change is combine the melted chocolate with the Nutella instead if the chips but it was pretty good. I give you an 8," Ricky said. "I agree with Ricky Minaj on this one. I think that the chocolate on the inside should be melted. The latte was delicious though. I give you an 8.5," Connor stated.

Next up was JC and Trevy. Connor and Ricky had one Nutella peanut butter cup. "Umm. They where a good idea and all but maybe you should leave the peanut butter cupping to the professionals. I give you a 4.5," Connor judged. "Same," Ricky said flatly.

And last but certainly not least was Andrea and I's. The two of them scarfed down their whole cup. "15!" they said in unison. "Yes!" I hugged Andrea. "Losers!" After gloating a bit, we exchanged our treats.

Chloe's POV

Kiandrea- Kian and Andrea's ship name- won. Theirs where REALLY good so I can see why. I was a bit scared to eat Trevor's but I ate it anyway because I figured JC did most of it. Boy was I wrong. He probably knew I was allergic to peanuts and put extra on mine to make my rash break out. I started scratching like there was no tomorrow. Within minutes my skin started to peel, it was so grotesque. "Ki-Ki!" I called. "Chloe! Whats wrong?" he ran into my room. "Get my epi-pen!" I yelled. He immediately left to get it. I stabbed it into myself as my itch slowly relived itself.

Trevor got lucky this time. Sometimes it gets so bad that I have to go to the hospital. Ugh I am so sick of him pushing me around. And school is starting soon so it will only get worse.