First day of school

*Chloe's Pov*

I woke up at 6:00 because I had to get ready. My alarm was set to flights by Jack and Jack. I really like it. They have so much more talent then Trevor, (no hate just a comment love them both✋) I got dressed. I put on a a dark pink tank top with a pair of shorts. I was going to wear my silver sandals and I put my hair in a high ponytail with a silver bow. Andrea picked out the outfit last night before i went to bed. I liked having her around. *outfit on side*

I walked into the bathroom after Trevor got out. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I hopped down the stairs to find Andrea laying a plate of food out for me.

"Don't you look cute today!!" She cooed. Girls..

Andrea made rainbow pancakes and chocolate milk. It was awesome. I had two. I looked over at Trevor, he was wearing a dark blue polo with white shorts. He looked decent for once. That was mean, whoops. I grabbed my backpack everything that I needed was in it. It had pencils, binders, papers, everything you basically use in school apparently. The bag was a mint green. My favorite color. But it didn't match my outfit ✋.

Kian and Connor were dropping us off at school. It was huge. How am I going to get around here? I'm only 8 and everyone here is like teenagers!!! My, oh my, I'm going to get lost out here. Kian whispered something to Trevor and he groaned. We sadly said our goodbyes even though I didn't want to go. I'm scared.

The boys left and Trevor surprisingly grabbed my hand.

"Stay close," he whispered. Why is he being nice? Trevor led me into this office looking place. It's probably the office.

"So you're the little prodigy Chloe Lawley," the nice lady said. I nodded my head slowly. She laughed and handed Trevor my schedule. He showed me my locker and left. The lock was too high and I couldn't reach. I tried going on my tippy toes, but I still couldn't reach.

"Need some help munchkin?" Some teenaged girl said walking next to me.

"Yes please," I groaned handing her my combination. She put it in for me and I started to put my stuff away.

"So you are the Chloe girl who's new?" She asked.

"Yup!" I said popping the p.

"Well my friends and I will be happy to be your friend," she giggled. I smiled up at her. We walked to class. We had math first, my favorite. The bell rang and Trevor wasn't here yet. Five minutes later he walked in.

"Mr.Moran, where have you been?" The teacher scolded.

"Someone told me to go to hell and I couldn't find it. But here I am," he smirked. Everyone in the class laughed. Except me of course, that's not nice to disrespect elders. Ms.Green (random name)

"As you all know we have a new student. Would you like to stand up and introduce yourself?" She asked.

Mentally rolling my eyes I stood up. "Um, my name is Chloe. I live with my brother and his friends. And yeah" I replied quietly.

"Does she even go here?" Some kid by the name of Trevor yelled. Ugh.

"Yeah I do, and you know that," I replied rolling my eyes.

"How old are you?" Ms,Green asked. I replied by holding right fingers up. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"How did you get into this class?" She asked. "Will you be able to keep up?"

"Well duh. Why else would they put me in here? And because I'm above average something like that," I said saying like it was nothing. I hope they don't treat me like a baby. I hate that.

We started math and it was so easy. It was just solving for x. I thought this was high school..? I just had to divide the variable by the product and the answer was there. I finished in five minutes when everyone was still going. So I sat there quietly.

"Chloe. Do you work," the teacher instructed.

"I finished," I said handing her the paper. She looked at me with disbelief and took the paper from my hands.

"How?" She asked in amazement. I just shrugged.

Class was over and it was time for lunch. The girl that helped me had me sit with her. Her name is Danielle, but call her Dani. Kian made me a Nutella sandwich, so good. "Guys did you see Trevor today? OMG he's so hot," dani squealed. I looked at her with a disgusted face. "Grody," I whispered. "You don't think he's cute?!?!" She yelled. I shook my head no really fast.

That is disgusting.

Soon enough the school day was over and we went home. I sat at the desk in my room and started homework. It was going all good until the devil himself busted through my door.

"Do my homework bitch," Trevor said pulling my hair and throwing the papers at me.

"No," I retorted back.

"Do what I say," he said slapping me. It's happening again. It's Daddy #2. Why does this happen to me? What have I ever done wrong? I always knew Trevor didn't like me.

Sadly, I did his homework and it was time for dinner. It was Mac and Cheese. I barely touched my food because I wasn't hungry. So I went upstairs to go to sleep.

I heard Kian come in,"Goodnight short stack. Hope today was fun," he kissed my forehead.

I was half asleep when I heard the door open again. "You wait until I'm done with you this year." Only one thing ran through my mind... Trevor.