Sleepoverrrrrr

Chloe's POV

I'm so excited!!!!!! Tonight my best friend Jenna is coming over to visit and we are having a sleep over!! I've never had one of those. Daddy never allowed it and I was always "too little". But not anymore! I have butterflies just waiting for her to be here! Well anyways let me tell you a little about me and Jenna.

Jenna and I have been best friends since day care when I was 3 years old. We instantly became friends when we both fell off the slide on the playground. It hurt but it was funny because we did it together. Jenna never came over to my house to play but she did drop off my homework when I was "out sick" one time. That's how she found out about Daddy. Kian said she was like his "second little sister". The last time i saw her was in Disney and I miss her so much. She was the only thing in my life back home that kept me going. Besides Kian of course. So not really the only thing. One of them.

"DOORBELL" I yelled, racing past Sammers to the door. "CHLO!!!" "JEN!!!" I embraced her in a hug. When we let go, her mom said hello to me and dropped her stuff inside. After she left, I introduced Jenna to the guys and we ate pizza together and caught up on whats been going on. "Do you want to sleep in the living room?" I asked her. "Sure, then we can stay up all night and watch TV!" she giggled. Unfortunately, it wasn't the right time to say that because Kian walked in at that moment. "I don't think so kiddo," he smirked. We'll see about that one Kian...

We headed into the living room anyway and made ourselves a swaggy pillow fort. I brought some of my toys down to play with. "Hey there," Ricky smiled, popping his head into our fort. "Sup," I said. "You guys want to play Nerf with us," he grinned. Jenna and I exchanged glances. "YESSSS!" we said at the same time. Ricky brought us upstairs and showed us his Nerf gun collection. He let us pick out our dart guns and us and the guys split up into teams. It was me, Jenna, Kian, and JC on one team and Connor, Ricky, Sam and Trevor on the other. We decided we needed team costumes. Our team wore bandanas around our head and aviator sunglasses with a white t-shirt and jeans. Jenna borrowed one of my shirts because she didnt bring one. The rest of the guys wore car-ear headbands and black sweatpants with black t-shirts. Wow cats, i wonder who came up with that one...

We met downstairs and established bases and made another fort for Trevor, Connor, Sam and Ricky. I stuffed some extra darts in my pocket and handed some to Jenna. JC poked his head out of our fort. "Let the Nerf war....begin."