Ouija???

A/N so its Nicki and im watching AHS so im in the mood for a creepy type of thing. Based on some true experiences I had with the board 

*Chloe's POV*

The boys were all downstairs around this board. It had letters on it. They call it "Ouija." I never heard of this game before but it seems fun. They asked if I wanted to join, so I did.

"You put two fingers on this thing  and we ask it questions. The creepy part is that it moves by itself," COnnor explained to me. I nodded excitedly, this is goiing to be awesome.

'Everyone promise we don't move it. It has to move by itself," Ricky started. He obviously was nervous. We all sweared and started.Sammers lit candles around the board, apparently we were suppoosed to do that. Now we started.

'Is there someone here?" no responce.

"Spirits if you are here give us a sign," the planchette (The thing you put your fingers on) jerked in a circle.

"Is someone with us?" Slowly, it moved to yes.I felt my face go pale, I had a sickening feeling in my stomach.Something about this felt wrong. Bad vibes flew within the room.

"Guys stop pl-playing. Who moved it?'' I stutterd. They all shook their heads, saying it wasn't them. I was terrified, who was actually moving it. I feltt my hand grow cold. It felt like ice.

"My hand just got really cold," Trevor stated. I stared at him. Mine was cold too. Was there really a spirit?

"What's your name?" The planchette moved in circles, very rapidly. Q... U... I... N...N...

QUINN QUINN QUINN QUINN.

"Is your name Quinn?"  it moved to goodbye. Silence filled the room as we shared glances with eachother. The candles were blown out. 

"Who just did that?" Kian whispered into the silence. We all stared at him. It was none of us. 

The tv flickered on, and then off again. 

"This joke isn't funny. Guys stop it, please,"  I begged. They gazed past me, their eyes were locked on somethingg in the distance. I slowly turned around, a whiteish grey thing ran past the opening. I screamed at the top of my lungs and started to cry. This was scary, it was a real life horror movie.

"Chlo, go into your room. Stay in there with Trevor. Lock the door and don't come out until we tell you to," Kian instructed. Trevor picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He locked the door, and just to be safe we put a dresser infront of it also. I still had tears running down my face. If there was some stranger running around your house I think you would be reacting the ssame way! I sat on my bed next to Trevor and cuddled into him.

"I'm scared Trevy," I whimpered.

"EVerything will be fine don't worry," he rubbed circles into my back. There was banging on the door.

'Open uppppp," the voice sang. It wasn't Kian, or any of the boys. All i know is that they better stay the hell away from us. 

"NO!" I yelled through the door at this demon. Trevor called Kian.

"The person. Sh-she's outside or door. C-Come quick, please, please come quick," he practically cried out. The door was kicked open, a demon version of andrea flew into the room. That's right, she flew in. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Kian and the boys finally ran in.

Kian had a spray bottle in his hand and squirted stuff at Demon Andrea.

"And CUT!! Great shot you guys," some guys came out of my closet.

'Wh-what's ha-ha-happening?" I stuttered looking around confused.There were camera people around everywhere. A director. People were taking down lights.Andrea Was taking makeup off. And the boys, they were laughing.  

"We did'nt tell you so we could get a real good reaction for this skit wee are posting on YouTUbe. These are the directors of "Ouija" the movie so yeah," Jc laughed.

It was fake, and alll that matters is that we are safe, right? 

A/N THIS ENDING SUCKED okay anyways see you all soon with anohter chapter ;)