Disney part.2

*Chloe's Pov*

I woke up bright and early next to Kian and Connor. We were sharing the bed in the hotel. I was sleeping in the middle. And let me tell you, Kian snores!! I slowly crawled out of bed, making sure not to wake anyone, and walked to the bathroom. The door was open and there laid Trevor in the bathtub sleeping.

Being careful not to wake him, I grabbed my hairbrush. I brushed my teeth first and then started to be us my hair. It was really knotty. I grabbed my outfit for the day and got changed in the closet. You know, just in case someone wakes up.

Everyone woke up and got dressed so we went down for breakfast. The hotel had an IHop. I got pancakes, chocolate chip with a smiley face in whipped cream. Everyone else for these boring adult meals, noobs. The waitress came by and handed us our meals she gave Kian a slip of paper. It said: call me ;) xxx-xxx-xxxx

"I have a girlfriend," He said flatly.

"I bet she's a whore," the plastic said.

"EXCUSE ME!!" I yelled standing up.

"I said she's probably a whore. Are you deaf?" She asked snobbishly.

"DONT TALK ABOUT ANDREA THAT WAY!!!" I yelled.

"Just let it go, she's not worth it," Kian said calmly, but still giving death stares.

We requested a new waitress and left. The food was good, but not the staff. All of us are going to Disney again today, even Trevor. Ew gross. You may wonder why I hate him, but I don't really have a valid reason. He was mean to me so I was mean back. Ya feel? So we all piled into Ricky's jeep and guess what? Not all of us could fit. Want to know the part that's even better? I had to sit practically on top of Trev because he's the smallest.

The radio was playing and then Sexy and I know it came on. Let me tell you, Trevor is the craziest person on earth. He literally took the seat belt off, tossed me to Sam, and pretty much was hanging out the window belting out the lyrics.

"What was that all about?" I asked Sam.

"That's Trevor's jam, no one messes with it," he explained seriously. I nodded my head showing that I understood.

After the ten minute car ride we finally made it in. The lady was scanning our passes as we walked in.

"Aw aren't you just as cute as a button," the lady said pinching my cheeks.

"How did you know I was a button? Have you been talking to my doctor?" I asked concerned, but obviously joking. The lady laughed and we all finally made it officially through.

We started to go on rides, like Splash Mountain and Splash Mountain and the Buzzlightyear ride. It was awesome!! All of us walked by a tree where there were outlets because all of their phones died, except mine. Because I know how to save my battery properly.

"CHLOE?!?!" I heard an oh-so familiar voice yell. It belonged to my bestfriend Jenna. She knows everything about me, and I mean everything. Even, even him. The monster.

"JENNA!!!" I yelled running towards her. I walked her back to all of us so I can introduce her.

"Jenna, this is Connor, Jc, Kian, Ricky, Trevor, and Sam," I introduced her. We all were just sitting around and Kian had a chicken leg in his hand. I don't know where he got it, he just has one.

"So, any new burns or scars?" Jenna asked worriedly.

My eyes went so wide. I never told Kian. Or anyone actually.

"Care to explain?" Kian asked panicky. Jenna got up and left right there. What a great friend? 😒

"Oh. Nothing, don't worry about it," I stuttered.

"Clearly it's something. What happened?" He said through gritted teeth. I tried to walk away but he held my shoulder.

"Tell us," he yelled getting angrier.

"Daddy," I whispered. Kian gave me a questioning look.

"H-he he hit me Ki. He would pull my hair, kick me, burn me, and call me mean names," I whispered crying.

"It all started when you left," I finished. Everyone sat there speechless.

"I always knew there was something wrong with you and you were a freak," Trevor said. Kian looked furious. He started to chase him with the chicken leg and he threw it at him.

Trevor being a jerk, he caught it and bit it.

"Trevor apologize," Connor said sternly.

"I'm sorry," he muttered rolling his eyes.

"Whatever," I said aggravated.

I finished telling Kiki what happened and he had tears brimming his eyes. We decided it was time to go home to we did. Well to the hotel room at least.

I changed into my pajamas and laid in the bed. Just staring at the ceiling. I felt a weight added on to the side if the bed and saw Connor.

"Hey girl," he smiled.

"Hey," I smiled shyly.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"What do you mean how do I feel?" I asked back.

"I mean with everything you just said," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm scared Con, what if he finds me?" I whimpered.

"He won't I promise, now go to sleep," Connor whispered. And soon enough I did.

*Kian's Pov*

That son of a bitch. I knew I couldn't trust him. I'm never letting our "dad" by Chloe ever again. I'm going to protect her no matter what.

A/N IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

-Nicki