Vidicon

Chloe's POV

We are on a plane right now flying to Vidcon in DISNEYYY IN CALIFORNIA!!!! I have only been there once but i cant remember is because i was only 2. Anyways, I am really excited. The plane is boring though. Kian and JC are asleep next to me, Ricky, Connor and Trevor are on their phones listening to music and Sam is sitting farther away from us so I cant really see him. Then I remember that Kian downloaded a movie on his phone for me. I carefully grab his phone from his pocket. Shiznit, a passcode, my first guess is 'O2L' so I type it in, luckily that was the password. I hit play on 'Toy Story' -my favorite movie- and laid back drowsily.

I didn't even get to finish the movie and before I knew it we where in a car going to the hotel.

*at the hotel*

"I'm tired," groaned Ricky. "Then go to sleep," Kian said in an 'duh' tone. "Ok," Ricky said and flopped on the bed. We where all pretty tired to so we all basically just found a spot on the floor instead of going to our rooms.

I woke up with Kian's arm around me and Trevor next to us. Ugh Trevor, I'm surprised he didn't try to kill me in my sleep. I looked at the time, 8:30. Frick! Vidicon starts at nine and they have to be there in 15 minutes!! I quickly go around shaking everyone and telling them to get up. We all rushed to get changed and ready, and then out into the lobby to pick up the car.

*at Vidcon*

"You're late!" the manager guy exclaimed. "We know, we know. But we're here mow so just tell us where we have to go," JC said. "Right this way," the manager sighed leading us to this big stage thingy in front of the castle. "Wow!" I said in awe of how big the castle was. "Do you like it?" Connor asks giggling slightly. I nod as they get ready to answer questions and take pictures with the fans.

It was taking FOREVER! I sat there coloring in a "complementary coloring book". I had already finished coloring in everyone and now i was just doodling 'O2L' in fancy letters. "Thank you guys all for coming! We love you!" I heard Sam say. Hopefully it was over and we could go on rides. "Ok Chloe, we are all finished. Do you want to go on some rides?" Trevor asked me surprisingly sweetly. Its a trap I know it.

We waited in line for what seemed like forever but we finally got on the 'Its a Small World' ride. I sat in the same row of the boat with Kian, Connor and Trevor. Trevor sat on the outside. "Hmmmm, what if I get him, before he gets me," I thought with a smirk. "Hey Trevor look at the water there's money in it!" I squealed. When he bent over to look, i pushed him in the water. Everyone gasped. "Why you little," but before he could finish he grabbed my arm and pulled me in to. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Some fat security guard climbed into our boat and pulled Trevor and I out of the cold water.

"What the hell where you thinking Chloe?!" Kian asked. I buried my face in the towel they gave Trevor and I. "I don't know. I thought it would be funny," I mumbled. "Well it wasn't. That water was really shallow, you both could have gotten hurt or we could have gotten kicked out," he said seriously. "I'm sorry Kian. And I'm really sorry Trevor. It won't happen again. Will you guys forgive me?" I gave my best apology I could.

Trevor's POV

"I'm sorry Kian. And I'm really sorry Trevor. It won't happen again. Will you guys forgive me?" That little liar. I knew she would try to harass me in some way again. She didn't really mean it. But Kian nodded and rubbed her her head, so I guess they where expecting me to forgive them to. I put on a fake smile and nodded.

Author's Note:

Hey it Hannah, Happy Valentines Day😘And yes I know the ending is boring but i wasn't really sure how to end it, sorry 😂 and thank you guys for all the reads, i hope you like it so far!!