Broken Again? - The Miz

I was walking to my boyfriend's locker room after my match. I was so pumped that I beat Eve. I got to his locker room and heard him talking. Stopping, I listened through the cracked door.

"Come on." I heard a familiar female voice seductively say. "You know you want to." she added.

Looking through the crack, I saw her, Brie Bella, and Mike kissing. I was horrified.

Opening the door, I screamed. "How could you!?" Tears ran down my face.

Brie pulled away and smirked at me. I thought we were friends. Guess not! I walked over to her and slapped her in the face, then turned and glared at Mike.

"We are over!" I screamed and slapped him, running out of the room, tears falling down my face.

~Flashback~

I was sitting in my locker room after breaking up with my boyfriend, John Cena. He had fallen out of love with me and in love with someone else. I thought he loved me. I know I loved him, or so I thought I did. I had a secret crush on someone else. Mike Mizanin. The Miz. He and I were great friends. There was a knock on my locker room door. The door opened and in walked Mike.

"Lyssa, I am so sorry." Mike sighed, walking over and sitting next to me, giving me a big hug.

"It is alright. I was not meant to be." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"You deserve better." Mike said, so much care in his voice.

"You think so?" I sniffed, looking up at him.

"Yes." He said, looking me in the eyes. "I can treat you like you should be treated." He said, so much devotion in his voice I teared up.

"Y-You?" I stuttered, shocked.

"Yes. Be mine?" Mike asked, looking desperate.

"Of course!" I smiled.

Mike leaned down and brought his lips to mine in the best kiss I have ever had in my life. It was amazing! He caressed my face and moved his hands down to my sides, resting on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with just as much passion.

"I love you Lyssa." Mike smiled once he pulled away.

"I love you too, Mike." I smiled and snuggled into his chest as he held me close.

~End Flashback~

Now, 2 years later, I was running away from the best love I have ever known. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to make my way to my locker room, when I bumped into someone.

"Lys? Are you OK?" They said, worried.

"Yea....NO!" I broke down as the tears came faster.

"Come. Lets go talk." He said.

I nodded and followed him to his locker room. When we got there, we walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Now tell me what is wrong." He said, rubbing my back soothingly.

"It is Mike, Alex." I began to say through my cries. "I caught him with Brie in his locker room." I said, covering my face with my hands.

"I am sure it is not what you think." Alex said, trying to sooth me.

"THEY WERE KISSING!" I blurted out, almost screaming.

"It was probably her. Mike loves you and would never do that to you." Alex said soothingly as he rubbed my back.

"It did not look like that to me!" I cried more.

"Lys, he is crazy about you. He talks about you all the time and how you are the one for him." Alex said, his eyes going wide.

"Really?!" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes, but he does not want many people to know that." Alex said low.

"I don't know what to do now!" I groaned. "I told him we were over!" I cried again, leaning on Alex as he hugged me.

"I will go talk to him and be right back." Alex said, getting up and leaving his locker room.

As I waited for Alex to come back I was deep in thought. 'Is Mike really crazy about me? Does he really love me the way I love him?' All these thoughts ran through my head. My thoughts were broken when the door opened again. My heart was beating fast as I saw Mike walk through the door. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and placed his lips on mine. I felt that same spark I did the first time we kissed. Yep. He has still got it. I smiled to myself as Mike leaned in closer, moving his hands to my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as close as I could, never wanting to let go. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"I am so sorry, Lyssa. She came onto me. I would never do that to you. I never could. I love you too much to see you hurt like that ever again. Please forgive!" Mike pleaded, his eyes looking sad.

"Mike, I could never be mad at you. It just hurts to have it happen all over again. I thought she was my friend. I do forgive you and I love you ever so much too!" I said, my arms still wrapped around Mike's neck.

He looked at me and smiled wide and leaned in again. This time he kissed me with so much passion I thought I was going to burst inside. He ran his hands down my sides and to my thighs. He trailed kisses down my cheek and to my neck. I let out a soft moan on his shoulder as he kissed and nipped at the skin on my neck while running his hands up and down my thighs. I dug my nails into Mike's shoulder as he made his way back to my lips. Mike kissed me more and then pulled away. We were both breathing heavily.

"How about we take this back to the hotel?" Mike smirked.

"Lets!" I smirked the same smirk as Mike.

We got our things and made our way back to the hotel. When we got there, we dropped our bags and made our way to bed. There was no need to change because whatever we had on came right off anyway.