My Dashing Love - Cody Rhodes

I was walking around backstage after my match. I was looking for him. My best friend, my crush. The Dashing Cody Rhodes. As I was walking, I noticed two people down an empty hall. Stopping, I peeked around the corner. Peeking around the corner, my heart started to break. I saw Cody and Layla talking. He was against the wall and she was REALLY close to him. A few tears began to fall as I saw her lean up and kiss him. I had seen enough. I turned and ran to my locker room, ignoring anyone who talked to me. My win seemed like nothing after I had seen that. You would think becoming the number one contender for the divas title would make one happy, right? Nope. Not for me. That just hurt so much. My heart broke into two. I LOVED Cody so much. Tonight was the night I was going to tell him, until I saw that.

~Cody~

I was talking to Layla, one of my good friends. We were just talking about how things were going. Next thing I knew, she walked up to me and kissed me. Pushing her off, I glared at her.

"What is the matter with you?!" I spat, glaring at her. "Did I not tell you I am in love with someone?!" I yelled.

"She could never compare to me." Layla smirked, moving closer to me.

"You are right! Bailey is better than you in so many ways!" I said, annoyed.

"You know that is not true Codes." Layla said, pouting.

"Yes I do." I plainly said, walking off and leaving Layla lost and confused.

I started walking in the direction of Bailey's locker room. I knew her match was over and I wanted to congratulate her. ~Bailey~

I was sitting in my locker after changing out of my attire, when there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door and saw Cody.

"Hey Cody." I said, my voice low and sad.

"Bailey, what is wrong?" Cody asked, concerned as he walked through the door, closing it behind him.

"Nothing." I mumbled, walking back to the couch and sitting down.

"I know something is wrong." Cody said, walking over and taking a seat next to me. "You can tell me anything, you know that." He added, putting his arm around me and hugging me comfortingly.

"Well..." I started, taking a deep breath. "I am kinda in love with this guy and then I saw him kissing another girl." I said, my breath shaky.

"Awww. I'm sorry." Cody's voice seemed sad as he hugged me tighter.

"Now I have no chance. I knew I should not have waited this long." I mumbled into his chest.

"Maybe you should tell him." Cody said sadly, not knowing it was him.

"You think I should?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes you should. Any guy would be lucky to have you." Cody faked a smile.

"Ok. I will." I smiled.

I looked up into Cody's eyes and took a deep breath.

"Cody.." I started, getting nervous. "You are the one that I love." I said, nervous of his reaction.

Cody's eyes went wide and a grin appeared on his face.

"It-It is me?" Cody asked in disbelief.

"Yes Codes, it is you." I got worried.

All my worries went away when Cody cupped my face and pulled me close to him, pressing his lips to mine. I was shocked and confused at first, but I started to kiss him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands slid down my cheeks, to my neck, then my arms. He pulled me closer to him and started to deepen the kiss. I moved my hands to his shoulders and started to run my nails across them. He moved his hands to my waist and pulled me into his lap. He started to slow the kiss and then pulled away, leaving his hands on my waist. He rested his forehead against mine and we were both breathing heavily.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to say that." Cody said, relief in his voice.

"You have?" I asked, looking into his crystal blue eyes.

The one thing that I LOVE about him.

"Yes." Cody smiled. "I wanted to tell you the same thing, but did not know if you felt the same." Cody sighed.

I moved my hands to his hair and ran my hands through it.

"Oh Cody." I blushed. "I am so glad you feel the same way." I smiled the biggest smile I have in forever.

"I love you." Cody whispered.

"I love you too. "I whispered back.

Cody leaned in again and pressed his lips to mine in a more intense kiss. This time he moved his hands down my waist to my thighs. I arched my back and pressed my body against his, gently tugging on his hair. He started to trail from my lips to my cheek, making his way to my neck. A soft moan escaped me as he hit my soft spot. He smirked against my skin and when he was done he made his way to my lips. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. It was like I read his mind because we got up and gathered our things and made our way back to the hotel for the night I had been waiting for. It was the best night I could have ever dreamed of.