He Has My Heart - Christian

I was in my locker room getting ready for my promo. I was in a storyline with Edge and Christian. They were both fighting to win my heart. The secret is...Christian already has mine. He and I became close when I made it to the WWE and he was always there for me. Edge was too, but me and Christian hit it off. We were just friends, but my secret crush on him was killing me. I tried to tell him many times before, but Edge always came over to us. It was almost time to head out and I checked myself one last time in the mirror. I must say, I looked hot! After looking at myself in the mirror, I then made my way to where the promo was going to be. As I was walking, I got stares and whistles from other wrestlers, like always, and I blew them off. None of them mattered to me. Making my way to catering, I saw Christian and Edge there talking.

"Hey guys!" I smiled as I walked up to them.

"Hey Caitlyn!" Christian smiled as he pushed Edge out of the way, coming towards me.

"Chris...Can't...Breathe..." I managed to say as he engulfed me in a massive hug.

"Sorry." Christian said as he pulled away.

"My turn." Edge grinned as he gave me a bigger hug than Christian.

"Adam..." I scolded as his hand moved to my butt.

"What?" Edge smirked, pulling from the hug.

"You know what you did." I laughed and playfully smacked his arm.

"Ok, Ok. Sorry." Edge chuckled.

"So what is this promo about?" I asked, looking between them.

"You will see." Christian smirked as a cameraman made his way over to us.

I was trying to think about what was going to happen until Christian put his arm around me and started yelling at Edge. I guess the cameras were on.

"You need to go find someone else, because Caitlyn here wants nothing to do with you!" Christian yelled at Edge.

"I think that is for her to decide." Edge retorted, looking at me.

"Uhh...First, I can speak for myself and two, what is going on with you both?" I stated, removing Christian's arm from my shoulders.

"You!" They said at the same time.

"Well, may the best guy win." I smirked and walked away from them.

I could hear them arguing in the background as I walked away. I walked back to my locker room a bit confused. They both seemed to really have feelings for me. The way they said things and how they acted was different from any acting they had done before. As I was getting my things together, there was a knock on my door. Setting my attire in my bag, I walked over and answered the door. Once I got there and opened the door, I was shocked to see Edge on the other side.

"Hey Adam." I smiled and stepped aside, letting him in.

"Hey Cait. I was...umm...wondering if you wanted to go grab something to eat?" Edge asked, looking down and rubbing the back of his head.

"Sure." I said, causing him to lift his head and look at me.

"Really?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Yes." I laughed. "Let me get my things, then we can go." I added, walking over and getting my bag.

I put my bag over my shoulder and Adam and I made our way out to his car. Since I was rooming with Christian, I sent him a text telling him I was going to be late. I put my bag in the back of Adam's car and as I got in, my phone went off. I laughed at how jealous Christian was at me going out. I sent him a quick text back and Adam started to drive off to a diner. Once we got there, we sat down and ordered what we wanted. We were talking and laughing just having a good time. I liked Adam but, nothing more than a friend. He was a great guy and everything who could always make me laugh. I did not feel the same about Adam as I did Christian. With Christian I always got those butterflies in my stomach and with Adam I did not. After we finished eating, Adam paid and we got back in his car and went to the hotel. He walked me to my room, making sure I got there alright.

"I had a great time tonight." Adam smiled at me.

"I did too. Thank you for taking me out." I smiled back.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Adam asked, a bit sad.

"Of course." I smiled and put my hand on the door.

Adam then leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I felt.........NOTHING. No spark, no fireworks...Nothing. Adam pulled away and smiled.

"Night." Adam said, walking off.

"Night.." I trailed off, wondering what had happened.

I opened the door and walked in to see Christian sitting on the bed looking over. Still confused, I walked over to my bag and got my pajamas ready. I walked into the bathroom, not saying anything to Christian. After washing all my makeup off and brushing out my hair, I slid on my baby doll nightgown. Once I was all set, I walked back out into the room and put my things away. As I stood up, I felt arms snake around my waist and pair of lips on my shoulder. I sighed and leaned into the touch.

"I am going to give you a reason to choose me." Christian smirked.

"Oh you are, are you?" I raised a brow.

"Yes I am." Christian's smirk got bigger.

He then started to lay kisses on my shoulder, making his way to the back of my neck, running his hands across my stomach. I bit my lip and enjoyed the moment. Making his way to my other shoulder, he started to slow the kisses down and started nipping at my skin. He made his way to my neck and found my sensitive spot and kisses and nipped at the skin around it. I let out a soft moan, then turned in his arms, not being able to take it. Pressing my lips to kiss, I kissed him hard and he kissed back with just as much intensity. His hands made their way to my waist and I ran my nails down his chest and abs stopping at the waist of his boxers. I giggled into the kiss as I felt him tense a bit. Christian then moved his hands to my thighs and lifted me up as I hooked my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He made his way to the bed and laid me down without breaking the kiss. He pulled away for a moment to lift my baby doll over my head, tossing it to the floor.

"I have been waiting for this forever." Christian said, breathing heavily.

"So have I." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"You have?" He asked.

"Yes and I choose you." I said, running my hand down his chest again.

Christian smiled and leaned down and started kissing me with so much passion it was hard for me to match. He ran his hands up and down my thighs, before moving to the bottoms I had on. He started to slowly tug at them as I was tugging at his boxers. Soon everything we had on came off and we had the most amazing night ever.