Never Give Up - John Cena

I was sitting in my boyfriend, John Cena's locker room. He went to catering to get some drinks and told me to stay where I was. See, he had been feuding with Nexus for the past few weeks and Wade was doing everything to get to John. John was afraid Wade was going to come after me, so he kept me with him and made me stay in his locker room when he could not be with me. As I was waiting for John to come back, I was messing with my phone. Just looking at all the tweets I was getting. I smiled at some, saying how I was loved and lucky to have John. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I walked over, still looking down at my phone. Thinking it was John, I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Well, hello there love." I heard the thick English accent of Wade, say in a cocky tone.

I looked up and gasped, dropping my phone and tried to run, but Wade grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth.

"Aw, what is wrong sweetheart?" Wade coldly whispered in my ear.

I was struggling to get away but his hold on me was tight.

"We had better hurry. He is on his way back!" I heard an African accent say. Justin Gabriel.

Wade then began to drag me out of John's locker room and I was kicking and trying to scream, but my screams were muffled by his hand.

~John~

I was at catering getting some water for me and Randi. As I was there, I started talking to some of the other guys.

"How are things with you and Randi?" My good friend, Zack Ryder asked.

"Good. I think I might ask her to.." I started being cut off by Eve, running into catering.

"John!" Eve said out of breath looking worried. "I was walking by your locker room and saw Nexus there!" She continued in a panic.

"SHIT!" I exclaimed and ran out of catering.

I ran as fast as I could to my locker room. When I got there, no one was there. Anger seethed through me as I picked up Randi's phone. I walked in a little further to see if she was hiding.

"Randi?!" I called in a panic.

God I hope she was here. Then I found a note.

"Oh John. If you ever want to see Randi again, then I suggest that you meet me in the ring and accept my challenge. If not, you will never see your precious girlfriend again."

Wade

"That bastard!" I seethed, looking at the note.

I will do whatever it takes to get Randi back. ANYTHING!

~Randi~

I was pushed into the Nexus locker room by Wade and fell to the floor.

"Get up!" "Wade ordered and grabbed my arm and took me to the couch.

When we got there, he threw me onto it.

"That fucking hurt you asshole!" I screamed at him, holding my arm.

"Just wait." Wade smirked, sitting next to me. "If John does not show up tonight, it will be much worse for you." Wade threatened, leaning in close to me.

"He will! He will do whatever it takes to get me back!" I yelled, tears beginning to fall.

"We will see about that." Wade said, not mere inches from my lips.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I hollered, pushing him away.

Wade grabbed my hands and held them at my side. I was shaking with fear. Wade said nothing and leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I tried so hard to push him off, but he was stronger than me. Before he could go any further, Heath Slater walked in. Thank god!