My Love, My Protector - Randy Orton

It was Tuesday night and that meant tonight was a Smackdown taping. I was currently on my way to see my boyfriend of a year. His name was Randy Orton. Yes. The Viper. He was such a sweet, caring, kind, generous, loving, and romantic person. He was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. We were so happy together. One problem. Michael McGillicutty. He was obsessed with me and has been trying for weeks to get me to be with him. Luckily, Randy was always around when he showed up. This time, however, Randy did not know I was there and I wanted to surprise him. Not thinking McGillicutty would be at the show, I felt everything was fine. I smoothed out my dress as I was walking down the hall with my heels clicking on the floor. I was taken by surprise when someone grabbed me from behind, wrapping one arm around my waist and putting their hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but my cries were muffled.

"Shhhh." I heard a creepy yet familiar voice say.

I began to panic and started to struggle until their hold got tighter around me. He then began to drag me down the hall and pulled me into an empty locker room, pushing me against the wall and pinning me there.

"Mine now." He smirked as he ran his hand up my thigh and under my dress.

"RANDY!!!" I screamed, only to have it come out muffled as tears ran down my face.

"He can not help you now." He hissed, his breath hot on my ear.

He then started to kiss and nip at the skin on my neck and I was trying everything to get him off.

"Stop. It!" He growled.

Finally, I bit down hard on his hand, causing him to pull back in pain.

"Get the hell away from me, McGillicutty!" I screamed as I slapped him hard across the face.

"You are going to pay for that!" Michael seethed, holding his not reddened face.

I shook in fear from the look in his eye. I heard talking in the hall and one of the voices I recognized.

"RANDY!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"I said shut up!" Michael barked and took my arm and pushed me back against the wall.

I went to scream again until he pressed his lips to mine.

~Randy~

I was walking in the halls before the show talking to my good friend, John Cena. He was here for the live super show we were having.

"So Randy...Katelyn...You really love her, huh?" John asked as we made our way to catering.

"I do. She is the best thing that could have happened to me." I smiled. "I just wish she was here tonight." I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't worry man, she might show up. You never know." John said, with a grin.

"You know something I don't?" I asked, noticing his grin.

"Maybe." John chuckled.

I was about to say something when I heard my name being called.

"Was that?!" I looked at John.

"Lets go!" John said as we took off toward the voice.

We followed it to an isolated part of the arena and found the door was locked. I stepped back and kicked the door in with my foot. What I saw infuriated me.

"What the hell are you doing, McGillicutty!?" I barked, anger and rage flowing through me.

"Claiming what should be mine!" He smirked.

"Hell no!" I hissed and walked over to him and pulled him away from Katelyn.

She had tears running down her face and was shaking in fear. I can not believe he did this to her, AGAIN. He is going to see now that he is not going to touch her again.

~Katelyn~

The door burst open and I heard that voice that made my heart skip a beat.

"What the hell are you doing, McGillicutty!?" Randy barked, enraged.

"Claiming what should be mine!" Michael smirked at Randy.

"Hell no!" Randy hissed and walked over to him and pulled him away from me.

I ran over to John as Randy started to beat down on McGillicutty. A smirk appeared on my face as I saw Micheal getting what he deserved. After Randy was done, he walked over to me and held me in his strong arms. I clung to him tight and cried softly into his chest. He then lifted me up and carried me to his locker room. Once we got there, he sat on the couch and held me in his arms. I never wanted to let go. I felt so safe in his arms.

"Are you alright Katelyn?" Randy asked, moving some hair off my face.

"I-I am now." I sniffed in between tears.

"What happened?" Randy asked after kissing my head.

"I was on my way to surprise you, when he came up and grabbed me from behind." I stuttered.

"He is not going to bother you anymore. I made sure of that tonight." Randy smirked and kissed my lips sweetly.

"I am just glad he got taught a lesson." I sighed, starting to calm down.

"He did. He is never going to get to you again, not as long as you are with me." Randy said.

"I love you Randy." I whispered, nuzzling his neck.

"I love you too, Katelyn." Randy whispered back, running his hand down my arm.

"Since my promo is done, how about we get out of here?" Randy suggested with a smirk.

"Best idea ever." I sighed.

I whined in protest as Randy stood up and I slid off of him. He gathered his things and we made our way out to his car. After putting his things in, we headed to the hotel. We got to our room and Randy came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he started to kiss my neck. I sighed in content and leaned into his touch. He was running his fingers lightly over my stomach as he was walking us toward the bed. Once we got there, I turned to face him and wrapped one arm around his neck and ran the other down his chest. He pressed his lips to mine hard and pulled me closer to him. I made my way to the waist of his jeans and slipped my fingers underneath and pressed his indent. A slight growl escaped him as he deepened the kiss more. I giggled into the kiss and before I knew it, I was on the bed with him hovering over me. He started to play with the bottom of my dress, wanting it off. We broke the kiss so he could lift it over my head. He went back to kissing me and I started to play with his jeans. Soon those were off and we had the best night I could have imagined.