My A-Pex Love - Randy Orton

This is the story of how I met my one true love. Who do you ask? You will find out in a bit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was walking around backstage when I saw him. The one I knew I could spend the rest of my life with. His steel blue eyes, his muscles, his kind and caring nature, and his smile. They all made me go weak at the knees. I have never been the one to be like that, but he made me feel that way. I was one of the top divas in the WWE. I had 4 title reigns under me. Divas Champ, WWE Champ, US Champ, and currently holding the Divas title for the second time in my short career. Yes. I said the WWE AND US titles. I am hardcore and go after what I want and let NOTHING stop me. I have been here a short 2 years and have already held all those titles. All the other divas hated me for that. They were just scared. Anyway, enough rambling. I was staring off in the direction where he was standing and just staring. I was snapped out of my daze when someone nudged me.

"Someone is in love." I heard my good friend Beth say.

She has ALWAYS supported me, ever since I got here.

"Shut up." I giggled, shaking my head and blushing.

"You should go talk to him." Beth urged, nudging me forward.

"I-I can't." I stuttered, getting nervous.

"Just go up there and do it. You know you want to." Beth pressed, encouraging me.

"Fine!" I said, throwing my hands up. "But if he blows me off or I act like an idiot I am blaming you." I jokingly said, as I walked off in his direction.

As I got closer and closer, my pace slowed as I was getting more nervous. I looked behind my back and Beth was shooing me in his direction. I do not know why I feel like this. He and I have known each other for 4 years. Yes 4. He was a trainer when I was in FCW. That is how we met. I have had a crush on him ever since. I walked over as he was finishing talking to R-Truth. Thank god he walked away before I got there. I walked up to him and tapped him on his big, muscular arm. He turned around and looked down at me, a smile appearing on his face.

"Well if it isn't my favorite Diva." He said and gave me a huge hug.

"Well, hello to you too." I giggled nervously. "Great match, by the way." I complimented.

"Thanks." He smiled. "Congratulations on winning the title again." He said so proudly.

"Why so proud?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well you were trained by the one and only Randy Orton, so I would expect nothing less of you." Randy said confidently.

Yes. Randy Orton is my crush, WAS my trainer, and is now my great friend. I learned A LOT from him and respect him for all he has done and keeps doing.

"Of course. Have I ever let you down?" I asked with a grin.

"No. You have done everything and more. I am just so proud of you!" Randy said, smiling, and pulled me into another hug.

"Well, thank you Randy." I smiled. "I learned from the best." I added, making him chuckle.

"Hey, how about we go to my locker and talk for a bit. It has been awhile since we have." Randy suggested.

I nodded and when he turned around, I looked at Beth who was smiling with a 'thumbs up.' I giggled and shook my head and began to follow Randy to his locker room. When we get there, he opens the door and lets me go in first.

"Ladies first." Randy said, smiling.

"Thank you." I giggled and walked in, taking a seat on the couch.

Randy closes the door and walks over and sits next to me, putting his arm on the back of the couch behind me. I got a bit nervous and started to get butterflies in my stomach. I looked over at Randy and he was just staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked, curiously, with a slight giggle.

"Just looking at the most beautiful person I have ever seen." Randy grinned.

"Oh." I said. "Who might that be?" I said, looking around, messing with him.

Randy turned my face and looked right in my eyes.

"You." Was all he said before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

I was in heaven and the whole world stopped as he had his lips on mine. I moved my hands around his next and started to kiss him back. He then took me by the waist and lifted me onto his lap and pulled me as close as I could get to him. I was running my nails up and down his back as his hands wandered up my thighs. I straightened my back as his hands went up the bottom of the skirt I was wearing, sending chills through my whole body. He slowed down the kiss and we pulled away breathing heavily. I moved my hands to his chest and rested them there. Randy stared deep into my eyes as I stared back into his.

"Charity, I have loved you even since the first day we trained together." Randy said, catching his breath.

"As I have had a crush on you since that same day." I shyly said.

"Will you be mine?" Randy asked, hopefulness in his eyes.

"I thought you would never ask!" I beamed.

"How about we go to the hotel?" Randy smirked.

"Love to." I smirked back.

Randy got his things and we stopped to get mine from my locker room. We got back to the hotel and I told Beth I was staying with Randy. She, of course, was ecstatic. When we got to Randy's room, we dropped our bags and he picked me up and walked me over to the bed. He laid me down and hovered over top of me. I was running my hands over his chest and abs as he was looking down at me with those amazing blue eyes. Randy then leaned down, but instead of my lips he went right for my neck. I moved my hands to his shoulder as he was kissing and nipping at the skin on my neck. I let out a soft moan as Randy found my sensitive spot and felt him smirk against my skin. He started to slowly move his hand up my thighs again, moving to the top of my skirt. He started to slowly pull it down as he made his way back to my lips. Once his lips were on mine, I kissed him back hard. Once my skirt was off it was not much longer than the rest of what we had on was off. I am finally with the one that I love and I could not have had it any better.