The Best In The World At What He Does - CM Punk

I was backstage in my brother's locker room. Who is my brother? The One and Only, The Best In The World At What He Does, Chris Jericho. He was getting ready for his match and I was waiting for my promo to start. Currently, Chris was in a feud with CM Punk for the title. Phil, that is what I call him, started talking and we have gotten really close. He is really nice, sweet, caring, funny, and not to mention sexy. We talked before, but more now because of the storyline with Chris. Chris did not like that I was talking to Phil. He never liked him, in or out of the ring. Past history I guess. I was sitting on the couch watching the current match when Chris walked out.

"Nice jacket bro." I tried not to laugh.

"Shut up." Chris said in a playful way.

"What? I like it. It is so sparkly." I giggled.

"Yea, Yea, Yea." Chris waved his hand.

"When is your match?" I asked Chris, as he sat on the couch next to me.

"Main event." Chris said, fixing his jacket.

"After my promo then?" I looked at him.

"Yes. And, May, I do not want you talking to Punk anymore. I forbid it." Chris says, his voice stern at the end.

"Listen Chris!" I raise my voice as I stand. "I am tired of you telling me who to date! I like Phil and he is a nice guy, so just leave it alone!" I yelled, turning and leaving his locker room.

As I was walking I had a few tears fall from my eyes. I HATED fighting with Chris. I was not paying attention to what I was doing when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry..." I said, looking up to see Phil.

"What is wrong, May?" Phil asked, concern in his eyes.

"Chris. He was getting on me about talking to you and I yelled at him and walked out." I said, my voice cracking.

"Do not let him get to you. I know he is your brother, but that does not give him the right to tell you what to do or who to talk to all the time." Phil said, walking to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"I know. I just hate fighting with him." I sniffled into Phil's chest.

Man did he smell good!

"How about we go somewhere and just hang out?" Phil suggested.

"Sure." I said, pulling back.

Phil wiped the few tears off my cheek, then took my hand and led me to his locker room. We walked to his locker room and when we got there, we went and sat on the couch. After shutting the door, Phil came over and sat next to me, putting his arm on the back of the couch so it was around my shoulders. I blushed slightly and got butterflies in my stomach. I REALLY like Phil and hope that he feels the same. I was looking down at my hands when I felt a hand under my chin. Phil lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. I saw so much love and care in his eyes as he leaned closer to me. I can not believe this is happening. Before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. He kissed me softly at first and I started to kiss back. He then moved his arm and wrapped it around me, pulling me closer to him. I put one hand around his neck and the other on his chest as he started to put more passion into the kiss. He was running his hands up and down my back as I was playing with his hair and running my nails up and down his chest. He ran his hands down my sides and rested them on my waist. I moved my hands so they were both around his neck and I pulled his as close as I could, not wanting to let go. Phil started to slow down the kiss and slowly pulled away. We were both breathing heavily as we rested our foreheads together.

"I have been waiting to do that for so long." Phil said, catching his breath.

"Me too." I said, breathless.

"You are the only girl for me. The one that I have wanted all this time." Phil said, with so much love it made my eyes tear.

"Really? I did not think you liked me like that." I said, confused, looking into his eyes.

"Yes. Since the first time I saw you I knew I had to meet you and get to know you." Phil confessed, pulling me closer to him.

"Aw. Well..I have had a crush on you too." I blushed.

"Really now?" Phil raised a brow. "That is something I did not think would happen." He chuckled.

"Yes. Have since I saw you the first day." I smiled at him.

He was about to lean in for another kiss, when we were called. We pulled apart and went to fix ourselves in the mirror before walking out. We made our way to where the promo was being held. I was talking to Eve and Phil was supposed to come over.

"So, are you excited about your brothers' match?" Eve asked, as she took some water from the table in catering.

"Yes I am. I know he is going to get the chance at the title." I smiled, taking some water myself.

"Are you going to be out here with-" Eve started when Phil walked up.

"Well, well, well. If it is not the little Code Breaker herself. May Jericho (Irvine)." Phil says in a cocky tone.

"What do you want Punk?!" I spit sarcastically.

"I want you to tell your brother that he will NEVER get this title from me, no matter how hard he tries!" Punk said fiercely.

"I know my brother and he will get anything that he wants. No matter what!" I declared in a confident tone.

"We will see about that." Punk smirks and walks off.

Once he walked away, the camera was turned off. I looked in Phil's direction as he smiled and winked at me. A smile appeared on my face as I started walking back to Chris' locker room. When I got there, he was gone. I looked at the TV and it was time for his match. I sat down on the couch and saw a note.

May,

I am sorry for how I acted. If you are happy with Punk, then I am happy for you. Just know that if he hurts you, I will hurt him. Go be happy with him and I will support you.

Love,

Chirs

I had tears in my eyes as I read it. Chris finally let me choose this time. I waited for the match to be over, which Chris won, of course, and ran to Phil's locker room. I walked in and waited for him to come back. When he walked into his locker room, he was shocked to see me. I had a huge smile on my face and ran up to him and jumped in his arms. I hugged Phil and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me in place. When I pulled away, I had the biggest smile on my face.

"What changed?" Phil asked, in a curious tone.

I showed him the note from Chris and a grin appeared on his face. He leaned in and kissed me over again, walking over to the couch and sitting down with me on his lap. Once he sat down, he began to run his hands over my thighs, causing me to tense up. I ran my nails across his back, moving to his chest and going down to his abs. He tensed and a slight growl came from him. He started to trail kisses down my cheek, making his way to my neck. I let out a soft moan as he hit my soft spot. I felt him smirk against my skin as he gently kissed and nipped at my skin. He made his way back to my lips and smirked. I smiled into the kiss and when he pulled away he looked at me.

"Hotel?" Phil asked, breathing heavily.

"Of course." I smiled.

We then grabbed our things and made our way back to the hotel for the best night I could have ever imagined.