Chapter 3

Cat POV.

"Your what?" Sam said, rather loudly.

"She, uh, she asked me back out so I uh, said yeah." I told her not knowing how else to explain it.

"Oh...um...cool I guess." She said smiling. At least she wasn't yelling, or taking the piss out of me.

I gave her a smile before sitting down on the sofa. "So when's Freddy coming?" I asked politely, changing the subject.

"Tomorrow, after school." She answered sitting down next to me.

"What do you mean after school, where does he go to school?" I asked.

"Oh yeah about that, my Freddy is the same Freddy that is filming yours and your friends play." She told me like it was obvious.

"You mean the guy who is our temporary teacher is going to be staying with us?" I asked. That sounded weird. "Well...uh yeah." She said.

"Oh...okay." I said, I couldn't just start disagreeing with her just because he was our teacher for a little while.

We were sitting watching TV when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I took it out reading the good night text from Jade.

*Good night, love you.

-Jade xxx*

I smiled at how loving she was, although she'd kill me if I told anyone.

*Love you too!:)

-Cat xxx*

I replied before letting out a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sam asked.

"Jade." I simply replied.

"What's so funny about her? She looks scary to me to be honest with you" Sam said truthfully.

"She is. With other people. There's only really me and beck that she's not violent with. And before we admitted our feelings for each other she was like, really scary with me." I told her truthfully.

"Oh...cool." She said before returning her concentration to whatever TV show we were watching, I wasn't paying attention to it at all.

Sam POV

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone.

7:30AM

Shit if I didn't wake Cat up now she'd be late for school.

"CAT!" I yelled walking over to her bed.

She looked cute when she was sleeping. Damn shut up! I thought to myself.

I shook her violently when my shouting didn't wake her up.

"Noooo" she said sleepily not opening her eyes.

"Cat you have to get up you'll be late for school." I told her.

"What time is it?" She asked still not opening her eyes. Her sleepy voice was funny. I stopped myself from laughing.

"7:30" I told her.

She groaned before finally opening her eyes.

"I might just stay home today and call in ill" she said rolling back over closing her eyes.

"Why?" I asked confused at her laziness.

"I was up all night talking to Tori about how Beck would react and how it would hurt his feelings that me and Jade are together again. I think Tori like likes Beck." She said with a little giggle.

"Well he is kinda hot." I admitted.

"What"

"Uh nothing." I said deffensivley.

She just sighed before pulling the covers up over her head.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone then." I said exiting the room.

There was a knock at the door.

I slowly walked over and opened the door to Jade.

"Uh, hi, Jade right?" I said trying to be polite, I didn't want to get into a fight with her, she looked scary, even though I could probably take her.

"Yeah...where's Cat?" She asked with no emotion what so ever.

"She's in bed, she's not going to school today." I told her not caring about my attitude.

"Why?" She asked glaring at me. I got the impression she didn't like me.

"Said she's tired or something." I said sitting down as Jade entered the house and closed the door behind her.

"Oh well...guess I'm not going in today either." She said heading towards the bedroom where Cat was sleeping.

Cat POV.

I felt someone sit on the bottom of my bed.

"Sam go away I'm not going in iv already told you." I said sleepily.

"Cheating on me already with your roommate huh?" I heard Jades playful voice.

I sat up quickly and hugged her as she smiled at me.

"So, miss goody goody, why are you skipping school today?" She asked me smiling. I loved when Jade was so nice and playful and loving.

I smiled at the thought.

"I'm tired" I groaned. "And anyway why aren't you at school yet? Your going to be late." I told her.

"If your skipping I'm skipping, I'll stay here with you today." She said smiling, lying down next to me.

"Yay!" I said laughing.