Chapter 4

Cat POV

Me and Jade just talked most of the day. We decided on keeping our relationship to ourselves, the only other people that knew were Sam and Tori.
"Oh no!" I said as Jade was sitting behind me playing with my hair
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Sams going to the school and she'll probably tell Beck about us!" I said worried.
"Whys she going to the school?" Jade asked confused.
"You know our temporary teacher who's filming our play?" I asked.
"Erm...that Freddy guy, the one that's like really good with cameras and stuff?" She asked sounding really confused.
"Yeah well...that's Sams boyfriend and he's staying here for a couple of days."
"Well how long ago did she leave?" Jade asked.
"Um only just like 5 minutes ago." I told her.
"Well come on well catch up to her and warn her not to say anything." Jade said jumping up.
I jumped up too and we headed for the door and Jades car. We both knew Tori wouldn't tell but Sam didn't know that we weren't telling anyone yet.
And Beck...we couldn't tell Beck just yet...he'd probably kill us both after the trouble or relationship caused last time.

Sam POV.

I was waiting outside Hollywood Arts, there was still about 5 minutes before the school day ended. I couldn't wait to see Freddy.
Eventually all the students came flooding out and I swear I could hear the bell from the parking lot.
"Sam!" I heard someone yell. I looked around in hopes it was Freddy. I saw Beck walking towards me waving. He greeted me with a smile, which I kindly returned.
"Heyy...uh Beck." I said admiring his flawless face.
"Hey." He said.
"Uh...you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah...yeah I was just wondering why you're here...and where Cat was today." He said running hi fingers through his shiny black hair.
"Oh well her and Jade-"
"Heyyyyyy guys!" I heard Cats voice.
Beck turned around and was greeted by a hug off Cat.
"Hey red where have you been today?" He asked smiling. All of cats friends were so nice...but I don't think Jade liked me, an truthfully I didn't really like her.
"I was ill this morning." She lied.
"And I stopped by this morning because...Cat owed me 20 bucks." Jade also lied.
"So you stayed off all day because...?" Beck asked Jade just as confused as I was.
"She had no money on her this morning and she was...too ill...to go out and get some...so I told her I would wait with her until she was feeling better so I could take her to a cash point." Jade continued her lie.
I just looked at them both confused.
Jade gave me a deathly stare. So I didn't say anything about why Jade really stayed off...I had a feeling they were keeping it from Beck on purpose.
"Anywayy...Sam why are you here if Cat was off today?" He asked me.
"I'm meeting Freddy here..." I told him checking my watch.
"Freddy as in the guy who's about our age and...our teacher?" He asked.
"Yep see...he might be your teacher, but he's also my boyfriend." I told him.
"Oh...cool...well...I uh gotta go...see you all later...Jade do you want a lift home?" He asked Jade.
"No. Thanks." She smiled at him.
"Okay well bye everyone." He said walking away to his car.
I looked up at the Hollywood Art high school doors and saw Freddy hurrying towards me with his camera and loads of wires in his hands. I felt my heart racing and I was smiling like an idiot...I didn't care. I ran towards him and hugged him.
"Iv missed you so much!" I told him.
"Aww iv missed you too" he said smiling back.
"You wanna hand with those?" I asked.
"He passed me the hand full of wires.
"Thanks." He said taking my hand in his now empty hand as I carried all the wires in my other hand.
"So uh...hi...Freddy..." Cat said shyly...it must have been awkward for her to talk to someone who was technically her teacher.
Cat and Jade then went back to their conversation about horror films.
"I just thought of something..." I said, remembering how I only had my motorcycle and Freddy had all of this stuff.
"What's that?" he asked smiling.
"How are you going to fit those on my motorcycle?" I asked him.
Jade let out a massive sigh.
"Put them in my car. I'm staying over tonight with Cat so I'm driving back to your place anyway." She said walking towards her car.
"Uh...thanks." Freddy said following her and putting everything in the boot of Jades car.

Cat POV.

"We got there just on time! I swear your roommate was just about to open her mouth!" Jade said as we were headed back to mine an Sams apartment.
"She didn't know. I'll tell her later." I told her smiling.
"Where does Sam go to school?" Jade asked randomly.
"She does it online. She has to sign in every weekday morning by 8am and she has to complete assignments and send them on time." I told her.
"But she used to have a web show right? She could get into Hollywood Arts easy." Jade told me.
"I know, but Sam likes online school! She can do everything while watching tv and eating fat cakes!" I said laughing at how much Sam loved fat cakes.

The drive seemed slow and awkward. I don't think Sam and Jade liked each other very much so I was grateful Sam and Freddy were riding on Sams motorcycle. I hope there dislike towards each other didn't make things awkward tonight. Jade and Freddy were staying over...it should be fun.