Chapter 5

Sam POV

"Why don't you shut up?!" Jade yelled back.
"Cos, I live here!" I fired.
"Guys please stop arguing!" Cat begged.
If it wasn't for Jade being such a bitch, I would have stopped for Cat, but I wasn't letting her win. She's basically just called me a whore for no reason what so ever.
"You wouldn't live here if it wasn't for my girlfriend!" She screamed.
"Yeah well, I do so get over it you pathetic little-"
Jade didn't even let me finish. She lunged forward knocking me backward onto the floor.
I don't think iv vet met anyone equally as strong as me.
She gave me a good few punches before I rolled her over and gave her an equal amount in return.
The only reason I stopped was because I heard Cat crying.
I jumped off Jade and ran over to where she was sitting with her head in her hands.
I put my arm around her shoulder.
"Cat I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry." I told her, meaning it.
She looked at me with tear stained eyes and gasped.
"Wha-"
"Your nose...it's bleeding." She said before I got the chance to ask what she was gasping at.
Jade came over and pushed me out the way, giving Cat a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Jade your lip...it's bleeding." She exclaimed.
Jade looked at me and gave me a death glare. It's true. I'd bust her lip whilst she had bust my nose. And now I felt bad because Cat was in tears and Freddy was just standing mortified.
Jade stood up and stomped towards me.
"This is your fault!" She said screaming at me.
"My fault?! This wouldn't have happened if you didn't call me a whore!" I yelled back.
"Not again!" Freddy said pulling me back, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Your were annoying me!" She screamed.
"Oh so that makes me a whore! You want to think about what you are before calling other people!" I fired back.
Before Jade had a chance to reply Cat stood up ran towards the door and left.
Both Jade and I ran after her but by the time we got to the end of the street, she was no where to be seen.

Cat POV

I knocked a couple of times, hoping Tori wouldn't be asleep. I always came to Tori for help. She was my best friend.
The door opened slowly and a tired looking Tori stood there. Oh.
"Cat, whats wrong, have you been crying?" She asked motioning for me to enter.
We sat down in the familiar comfortable red seats in Tori's living room.
"Jade was staying over, and...and her and..-"
"Cat take deep breaths." Tori said rubbing my shoulder.
I told her everything.
"What if they come here for you, are you going back or do you want to stay here tonight?" She asked me kindly.
As she said that there was a knock on the door.
"Don't answer it, please." I begged her.
She nodded, telling me she wouldn't.
"VEGA OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF!" Jade yelled from the other side.
I looked at Tori telling her to go and open it because Jade really would break the door down if she had too.
Jade and Sam both rushed in and they both fought over hugging me first whilst squishing me.
"Cat we were so worried!" Sam said sitting beside Tori on the other sofa.

Sam POV

"We were looking every where." Jade told her. I was staring at the way Jade had her arm around Cat. I really hadn't spent enough time with Freddy. These feelings for Cat just wouldn't go away.
"But your nose and your lip-"
"We didn't bother cleaning up, we just focused on finding you." I told her.
"I'll go get you both a wet towel to clean your faces up. It's rather...bloody..." Tori said getting up and going to the sink.
"We even communicated just to find you." Jade said, basically saying we talked without killing eachother.
Tonight was not going as planned. I met someone as strong as myself, I got into a fight, and scared Cat away. I had to make it up to her..somehow.