Chapter 15

Sam POV

I woke up, although I wish I hadn't. I had an amazing dream about me and Cat, and I never wanted it to end. I went to stand up out of my bed, but I couldn't move, due to being under someone. I opened my eyes properly, and saw Cat on top of me peacefully sleeping. Was it a dream? I asked myself silently.

Cat was moving around in her sleep, as she opened her eyes slowly. "Morning." She smiled, sleepily. She was so adorable. "Morning." I smiled back.

She leant towards me and kissed me passionately. I kissed back of course, and was so happy realising I hadn't dreamt all of yesterday.

"You want anything particular for breakfast?" I asked her when we pulled appart.

"You." She replied simply. I started choking and coughing at her reply. "Cat your supposed to be the innocent one." I told her laughing.

"I'm sorry I don't mean like...sex...I just meant I want lots of kisses." She told me going bright red. I laughed at her embarrassment, before kissing her roughly. "Don't worry beautiuful, you can have as many kisses as you want." I told her, and I could feel her smiling into the kiss.

When we pulled apart I stood up. She looked dissopointed. "Don't be so sad, I'm just going to make you breakfast before we go to see the movie as part of our date." I told her as her face lit up smiling.

"Part of?" She asked following me out if the bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm not just going to take you to see a film. I don't know what else yet, probably food, or that fair that's in town, that sound good?" I asked making sure she would be happy.

"You're aware of how expensive that fair is right? It's like $3 a ride..." She told me. "So? I'll pay." I told her.

"No I can't let you do that!" She objected.

"Why not? You're aware I get paid for going to school?" I asked her.

"What? Why?" She asked confused.

"Because, if I left to go to a different school, that would ruin their reputation slightly, so they pay me like $30-50 a week, depending on weather I sign in on time and complete assignments and stuff on time." I explained, putting the pancakes on a plate.

"Wow, that's so cool!" She said smiling.

"Yeah I guess." I said, handing her a plate. We were both just eating in silence, and I'm not going to lie it was so awkward.

I finished a lot quicker than Cat, obviously, and I stood up taking my dish to the sink.

"I'm just going to take a shower, but a quick one." I told her, and she just smiled as I exited the room heading towards the bathroom.

I set the shower away and let out a heavy sigh. Why was it so awkward? We'd never ever went through breakfast without talking, usually Cat would have some amazing story to tell, laughing as she told me, but today...nothing but silence. Was she having second thoughts about us? Was she embarrassed about me? Surely not. But what if she was...

I mean I'm not exactly the prettiest girl, I mean Cats gorgeous with a perfect figure and perfect hair and perfect everything, she could easily do better than me. I took my PJs off frustratedly and jumped in the shower.

I jumped out almost as quickly as I jumped in.

"Shit!" I yelled annoyed, how did I manage to forget to turn the hot water on, I'm surprised I didn't freeze to death.

Cat came running in and I jumped grabbing my PJ top to cover myself, as she covered her eyes quickly.

"I'm sorry I heard you scream, is everything okay?" She asked, looking away from me.