Texting.. (Ch. 1)

Gold's pov

"It's a phase"
They said.
"You'll get over him"
They said.
Boy, were they wrong.
I loved Silver with all of my heart, even if he was a dick, even if he was sarcastic and cold all the time.. even if he didn't let people get close to him..
I can't help it..
The way he looks at me.. that can't be a casual look.. right?
No.. he must be interested in me.. or he hates me.
No.. he can't hate me, can he?
I was staring at the phone in my lap.. staring at the small screen which was showing Silver's picture.
He's so close.. yet so far away.
I stretched my arms and slowly lend back in my chair.
I'd do anything to get him to hug me.. but that's just a dream, he's barely even nice to me.. Not that he's nice to anyone..
But he's just like that because his father neglected him all his childhood, and his mom left him.. so.. so I understand.
I looked back at my phone, to Silver and mine's conversation.

"Can we talk? Please?" I sent.. 45 minutes ago.. he already read it. I guess i'm invading his personal space. we already had a conversation today..

I just miss him so much, he doesn't know how deeply i'm in love with him.. every movement he makes, can mesmerize me. Every word he says, makes me love his beautiful voice even more..
I wanna run my hands through his hair, I wanna feel his lips on mine, I wanna see his stunning metallic silver eyes when he looks at me..
I let out a frustrated cry and kicked some magazines to the other side of the room.
But, the screen of my phone lit up again, and I almost squeled like a girl.

"Yeah, I guess"

I quickly sent something back
"How are you doing?"

Read.

I couldn't help but to scream a little.
What's with this guy? Doesn't he see i'm nearly obsessed with him?

My phone buzzed.
"Okay"

There was a smile plastered on my face again.
"That's amazing"

I hovered with my finger above my screen
Should I ask him for a pokemon battle?
I hesitated a little.

"Do you possibly wanna battle with me?"

Read.

And it didn't look like he was gonna answer soon.
I slode down in my chair.
Too far..

A few days passed, without any answer from Silver.
Until, the fourth day.

"Fine, at Ilex Forest, right now"
I read it.. I couldn't describe how happy I was..

I quickly got my poké balls out  of my dresser and swung my backpack on which was filled with Hyper Potions.
No max, bc that's expensive..

I jumped on my bike and quickly cycled to Ilex Forest.
I instantly saw Silver, leaning against a tree..
His dark red hair was shining so bright in the sun.. he smirked at me.. and my heart just might've skipped a beat..
I walked to him.
"Gold, do you wanna make a fool of yourself again?" He said, while looking down on me. I could barely talk, and he didn't realize the effect he had on me..
"Let's just fight with one Pokémon." He said, and released Weavile.
I hesitated a little, but I did release my Typhlosion.
I don't care if I'll win this or not..

Silver looked into my eyes with a piercing gaze.

"Well, do the first move"
I told my Typhlosion to use tackle.. because I didn't wanna hurt his Weavile too much..
But I was being silly, because his Weavile won. While my Typhlosion is supposed to have an advantance over his Weavile.
Silver laughed a little at me.. and that hurt me more then it was supposed to do..

"Gold, you're still the same little weak kid you were when you were twelve, but I guess you're still so naïve, even as a nineteen year old"

I clenched my hand and walked to him
"What? Are you gonna use violence, you twerp?"
He said, still laughing.

Doesn't he see I would never hurt him?

I stood in front of him now.
"Well, hit me, or are you even too wimpy and losery to do that?"

I looked at his face.. I smirked, and he looked with his gorgeous eyes right into mine. "Gold, what the hell are you doing?"

He snapped.
I didn't know what suddenly came to me, but I quickly planted a kiss on his cheek..  even if it wasn't even for a second, just feeling his cheek on my lips was enough to make my entire week..
"What the fuck, Gold?!"
He said, and pushed me off of him. I took my chance to run away..
I heard him yell "what is wrong with you!" But I just ran away, into the distance..
He yelled  something else, but I couldn't exactly hear what..