Silver's past (Ch. 10)

//Silver\\

"Alright, but don't be annoying"
I sighed.

A soft smile appeared on his face.
"Thanks" he said and handed me his dirty dish.

That afternoon, we talked about a lot, his crush on me, my doubts about him, parts of my past, his love for his mom. But also our favorite colors,  food..
I never knew he was this caring..

We ended up sitting on my couch, I was already reading again, this time I felt comfortable with wearing my reading glasses, and he was watching a dvd on my television, because I had no cable.. well, I noticed him shooting loving faces at me, but I was acting like I didn't notice.

A few hours passed, which honestly just felt like thirty minutes.

I looked outside, at how the sky turned black.. it was getting dark. I shouldn't have looked outside though, because I immediately got attacked by a massive headache.

"Fuck" I cursed.

I quickly got my sunglasses and put them on.

Gold nudged at me.
"It's getting dark, you're putting on sunglasses for no reason"

I shook my head.
"It's late, you should leave"

"Can't I stay the night?" He whined. Ugh.

I pushed him away from me.
"Get out you brat"

"Hm fine" he said. "See you later"

I weakily waved at him.
Nice, he's gone.

I should be more careful. I don't want him to think i'm possessed or something.

I sighed deeply and rested my head in my hand.

"What? What does that needle do?"
I curiously asked one of the Team Rocket scientists.

"Nothing important, kid. It'll just put you to sleep for a few minutes"

I tilt my head a little to the left, and asked
"sleep? Why? I'm not tired!"
"It's for your own good" he scoffed, and mercilessly injected me with anesthesia.

Just a few hours later I woke up, and my father dragged me into a dark room.

My head started to hurt massively and I started to cry. My father shook me and yelled
"do you see anything"

I shook my head with a lot of force, which seemed to make him even more angry, and he called for the scientist.

They commented something about my eyecolor that seemed like it turned red, but if you looked better, it didn't. It was just that damaged.
And also "failed", "experiment" and "nightvision"
Whatever that means.

I angrily kicked something vague.
I was so stupid, which eleven year old is that stupid?

I laid down on my back on the couch and stared into a lamp, hoping it would stop the headache. But of course it wouldn't. Nothing will.

I hid my hands in my jacket and spread my eyes wide open, which could be counted as closing, but my eyes worked the opposite.

Is this a good enough reason to hate your own father?
I think so.
He agreed with experimenting on me, and I can never forgive him for that.

I looked down.

I won't have to count on my mom, she was the one who dropped me off as a baby at my father.

I wish she had just left me on the streets though, even that would've been better than living with that excuse for a human being.

As for friends, the only one I ever had was some weird kid called Blue, we were both about nine years old, and he already thought he was better than everyone.
Some friend that was.

Suddenly I giggled a little.
Oh, Blue.. he was such a fun kid.

Well, our friendship didn't last long as my father gave me house arrest a lot and he lost interest.

Understandable though, a nine year old wants a friend, not some weak but excited kid that always follows him when he's actually allowed to go outside.

I should go to sleep, it's getting late.
It's really fun to have a massive headache everytime you try to sleep, thanks dad.
That also explains my sleeping problems.

I slowly drifted off.
Wondering what the future had in mind for me.

HMMMM did you like this chapter  I hope so! This took really much brainwork to create and its almost TWO AM SO forgive me for this weird behavior. Thanks so much for reading this you upside-down bananas!