Bonus, NOT A CONTINUATION

(Told y'all it'd come, lmao)

Third person pov / four years later

"I gotta say" Blue said.
"That was one hell of a ride"

Red smacked him. "It's bad enough that we are in Johto again"

"But I love Johto"

Silver giggled.
"It's true, Kanto sucks"

Leaf was laying on a couch while playing with her phone.
"Your face sucks"

"That doesn't even make sense" Blue said.

Silver smirked. "Who was the girl here who practically lived in Johto's woods?"

"Your mum"

Gold giggled.
"Y'all so childish"

"So chasing after a guy who you didn't even know if  he liked your whole gender isn't childish?" Leaf laughed.

To which Silver started to hug Gold.
"You only wish that a guy would love you that much, bush girl"

"No, I don't" she snapped.

Blue interrupted us.
"Guys- we really should talk about Crystal now"

We all agreed with that and.

"So..." Blue started. "It all happened when we went to get pizza..."

"Get married" Leaf said.

Red looked at her with a challenging grin. "Actually, we already are"

Silver shook his head and smiled.

"Thanks for being there when I didn't know I needed someone" he mumbled.
His hair was in a nonchalant ponytail, but not for long, as Gold was braiding it with a big smirk.

"Well, I didn't do so much" Leaf giggled. "I only said you should stop being so dumb"

"That's fair" Silver shrugged. "I was just trying to be nice"

"Well you look good while doing it" Gold said as he finished the braid.

We noticed the waitress who was walking our way.
"Lady, gentlemen... what can I serve you?"

Silver whispered in Gold's ear.
"Isn't that Crystal?"

Gold eyed Crystal, who appeared to be very impatient. "Can I take your order?" She said and was avoiding Gold's eyes.

"Uh yeah i'd like a coke and... a pizza with cheese only" Leaf said, completely oblivious to the situation.

"Me too" Silver and I said in unison.

Red raised his eyebrows while watching Crystal. "I don't know, some fries" he said.

"Alright" she said and walked away.

"Wow I didn't expect her to act like she didn't know me at all" Gold mumbled at Silver.

"I didn't expect her to work here, I've never seen her" Silver replied.

Leaf giggled. "Well if you don't invite her to your wedding, do you really think she wouldn't be salty?"

Gold smiled because of the memory.
Their wedding...
Was honestly really great.

Except for the fact that Silver fainted when it got too dark, but luckily we knew how to fix him up.

But anyways, they had their wedding in Silver's apartment. It was nothing huge, just friends and family coming together and eating dinner.

"That doesn't mean it wasn't an amazing time, though" Blue interrupted himself before continuing.

Crystal came back and was being overly nice as she put our food on the table.

"Crystal?" Gold said, but that only resulted in a glare from her.

But none of us really cared. If she didn't wanna be nice to us, we couldn't change that.

"That's pretty accurate" Gold smiled.

"You didn't have to mention that I fainted" Silver said in annoyed muttering.

"I just did my job" he said, and got a small kiss from Red.

"You work in a fast food restaurant" he said mockingly.

"Like you have a job" Blue laughed.

"Okay you can stop now" Leaf said.

Gold shook his head. "I love you guys"

All of them smiled at him, some way more than others, but the act was done.

"We love you too"

OKOK I JUST WANTED TO WRITE THIS BC I HAVE 10K READ(er?)S AND I'M SO THANKFUL AND HYPED KSKSKKSSKKS ILY ALL SO MUCH I M SO HAPPY GUYS