Part 1

I hated my life and I hated the world and what it did to me. But most of all I hated myself.

Knock, Knock

'Mmm' I murmured against her pillow.

'Eun ha! What are you doing?! You have school today and I need you to take your sister as well because I'm going to a super important interview today that could just change our lives.' Dad said as he opened the door.

'Pa, its only,' I reached over to her phone from her drawer, I peered at the screen through blurry, sleepy eyes, '8:30?! What?!' I shouted already out of bed rushing past dad and into the living room.

'Morning sis, you ready to go?' I said giving a quick hug, almost spilling her orange juice all over the carpet before sweeping past her and into the kitchen.

'Hmm,' Was all I got in return.

'Eun Ha, Did you hear me? Big day, super important interview, stress, life changing? Where's my good morning hug?' Pa cries.

'Ah yeah sorry pa one sec,' I shout back as I quickly put some toast into the toaster and rush back to my room giving dad a swift hug on the way in.

Closing the doors behind me I rush to my closet and pull on my uniform, careful to make sure everything sits right. Pulling my desperate need for a polish black converses on I grab my backpack of the wall and stuff an assortment of books inside, basically just hoping that some of them are right. Opening my bedroom door again, with my bag slung over one shoulder, I step back into the lounge room to find someone at the front door, talking to dad.

Ah crap its Rachel.

Rachel is dad's girlfriend and basically fiancé and shes been around for like 5 years on and off relationship. She is seriously the nastiest woman ive ever met.

She twists her bleached blond hair around her finger batting her eyes and talking sweetly in a very high pitched voice until she sees me over dads shoulder.

'ahh, Eun ha how lovely to see you, I wasn't expecting you to still be here. You know the time right?' She said musically.

'Yes I know the time, you old hag, what the hell are you here for?'

'EUN HA!' Dad scolded, shocked.

Oh yeah that's right dad doesn't know that Rachel's a bitch.

'Oh I meant hello Rachel, how are you? I was just leaving now' I said in a sweet voice that challenged hers.

She just smile at me, her eye slightly twitching.

I walked towards the door patting dad on the shoulder even as he scowls at me and walked right out the door.

'Elaina, Hurry up!' I shout just before the door slams shut behind me.

I walk to my rusty, barely working Toyota and start the engine.

Ting ting ting

I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone.

3 new messages appeared all from different people.

'You still crying about Friday you slutty bitch?'

'Haha just you wait, we have so much planned for you, you are so going to want to commit suicide.'

'Eun ha... Why did you do that? I truly thought we would be best friends forever, I can't believe you would kiss my boyfriend and then proceed to tell him a whole heap of shitty stuff about me?! Like girl what the hell? I know now that you never actually cared about me, you were only pretending to care so you could get close to Jacob! I really really hate you Eun ha! YOU'RE A BITCH AND I TRULY HOPE YOU MOVE SCHOOLS OR BETTER DIE.

Sighing I read through them and put my phone back in my pocket. Yeah school sucks. Actually it really really scuks badly. I really hate school.. obviously. I need to go though cause lets be real dads never going to get a stable job so I need an education if im going to provide for him and Elaina. He keeps getting jobs but in school he was kinda the slack I don't care kid and that didn't turn out well because now he cant get a single job and provide for us. I mean clearly he musnt have been smart in the first place but then he musnt have any will to study or something or other because he basically got fs in everything until year 10 he dropped out. Lucky he met my mum though otherwise hed probably be homless or even dead by now.

Dad told me mum was like the daughter of a big company and they met and got married and such. When mum married dad (who was poor and a dropout and what not) her family actually disowned her and then thye had me and mum died while giving birth. So I never knew mum nor her side of the family and dad well dad is an only child and dads mum and dad died in a car crash when he was super young so he grew up in an orphanage. I have no relatives, so no big family dinner parties or relative stuff that people do when they actiually have people in there family.

'Hey! Hey! Eun ha! Heeeellllo?'

I snap from my thoughts and turn to see my 15 year old sister staring at me like id gone crazy.

'Ah Elaina you're here, sorry I was lost in thought. Lets go'

We arrive at her school and I wave goodbye telling her to have a good day and make some more friends. Elaina never really was that social butterfly she was always the one studying at the back not talking to anyone hence why she goes to the super smart elective school and I obiously don't.

I drive away after watching her go and soon much sooner than I would have liked I arrived my school.

'ahhhh im in deep shit' I say to myself getting out of the car.

Authors note

This was written a fair while ago so I'm so sorry for spelling errors or such i can't be bothered to go through. I am just going to bulk upload the whole story though. Its all going up now forget waiting around.