Part 15

Trigger Warning-This chapter contains self harm please please do not read if you think it may trigger you in any way. You may continue onto the next chapter.

I gasp. Tears were spilling down my face and i was sweating buckets.

I stand up looking around the dark for something sharp. There wasn't anything so I walked out of the room down the hall and into the bathroom. Razor there.

I pick it up pulling it apart with my fingers. It was cutting me but I didn't mind. I finally got the blade out and start to lightly run it down my arm.

My sisters face appears in my maind and the blade sinks in. I drag it along again and again.

Tears were spilling over my cheeks and I was making choked sounds.

I pulled the blade down harder into my skin whimpering at the pain.

You deserve this pain' A voice whispers in my head.

'You are a liar

Trash

She loved you, they loved oyu.

Someone was screaming. It sounded distant and far away. It took me a moment to realise it was me. I was yelling and screaming whil still pullin the blade continuaslly across my skin.

The blood was dripping onto the floor and I watched as more and more started to pool over onto the floor the more and more strokes I did.

Screaming and screaming I continue to pull it until I feel strong hands wrap around my waist.

I struggled against them shrieking for them to leave me alone.

They pulled my hand away from my arm and I elbowed them in the face and they stumbled away and so did I.

But then as I go to do more the are back and the blade drops from my hand as they pull my body against theres. Their arms were wrapped around my waist and they were yelling. They were yelling my name.

I stop struggling and screaming and I listen.

'EUN HA! EUN...HA PLeaSe!' They were sobbing and I could feel their tears roll down my neck.

I look down and see my arms as well as anothers covered in blood. I fall.

They catch me and wrap there hands around harder as we kneel on the floor.

'Shhhh its okay.' They say stoking my head. Ive got you. Its okay.

I lean against them and shut my eyes tears still streaming.

I hear shouts and yells as im lifted of the floor and I felt someone running under me but then everything went black.

Taehyung's POV

IM SOOOOOSOORORRRRRY huhhuhu.

I bolt up right immediently on guard.

SCReams

I jump from my bed and rush out into the hallway. I misstep as I hold the sight before me.

Eun ha screaming and crying slashing at her wrist blood dripping everywhere.

I rush in holding her arms.

She elbows me and I stumble back but quickly move forward again realizing she was bringing the small blade closer to her arm again. I hug her and I scream her name telling her to stop.

She suddenly stilled and I choked on my tears as I held her tighter against me. I quietly unwravel the blade from her fingers and drop it on the bathroom tiles.

Shhhhs I say stroking her head. Its okay, shhhh.'

The blood on her arms were dripping onto mine and onto the floor she and I were both covered in dark, red blood.

'SHIT!!' Yoongi hyung bellows from the door.

I look up to see him, rap mon and jin standing at the door eyes wide and shocked and past them in the hallway jimin, hobbie and jungkook were all crying.

Then all at once they come over.

Yoongi runs forward, peeling Eun ha of me and running out the door followed by the others.

Jimin comes over to me takes my hand and drags me along.

We all run ouside and into the van.

She lay her head on yoongis lap body on mine and jimins.

When we arrived at the hospital the nurses rushed her of to the emergency room and we had to wait outside.

What the hell happened??!! Yoongi shouted at me.

I immediently broke down as I remembered her slasing her wrists and crying and screaming that she was sorry.

I told them what I had first seen and I watched as tears started pooling in Cookie and chimchims eyes.

'She never mentioned anything like this,' I whisper when jin asked me about when we would text each other. 'She made it seem like her life was perfect.

'What do we do,' Rapmon sighed.

I put my head in my hands as hobbie rubbed my back.

'Who is the guardian for Lee Eun Ha?' A doctor asked as he walked out of the emergency room and over to us whilt pullig of his bloodied gloves and throwing htem in a near by bin.

'I I am,' He stutters standing up.

The doctor looks at him for a moment before shrugging and saying

'then, come this way,'

I followed him, the other members trailing behind.