Part 11

A idol, like a popstar or something Im guessing. Yeah I could do that, I love to dance so I can do that and singing ive.. ive always loved to sing but im not sure if im actually that good or not.

'Anyways jin. Hes like our guardian mother, he looks after us all and does the cooking.

The second oldest Min yoongi hyung aka suga sleeps. All the time. He stays up at night though making raps and ... I don't really know what he does actually. He doesn't really like meeting new people but I think he'll like you so don't worry.

The two third oldest are hobbie hyung and rap mon hyung or J-Hope and Kim namjoon. Hobbie hyung is really high energy and when hes not its really funny, so whenever your around him you feel like smiling, hes super caring as well. Rap mon hyung is the leader and hes ... hes uh what do I say about hyung. Ahh he breaks stuff and hes mature.

Then next is me and Jimin and hes really short lol. He's got a lot of muscle though so hes like a muscled cutie.

Hahaha then next is our little maknae Jungkookie. He's the 'golden maknae' cause hes literally good at everything. He's a bit arragent though and hes starting to act like a hyung. We need to bring him in line....'

I look over at him talking and he was smiling to himself as he talked about his brothers. I look back out the window as I listen.

I don't deserve this, I think to myself. Not after I let go of her hand, not after my I killed my dad becasause I didn't tell him fast enough, not after I kill my mother so I can be born, not after ignoring the children at the orphanage casueing them to hate me, not after all that.

'Eun ha?'

'Ahh yeah sorry what?'

'We are here'

'Oh' was all I said.

'Are you alright?' He asks.

I turn to see his thick brows rawn together in an expression on concern.

I lift my lips upwards and make sure my eyes crinkle so I look like im genuinely smiling.

'Yep,' I say before opening the door of the car and getting out.

The sun had gone down and the streets were illuminated solely by the streetlamps. They casted eery shadows over the houses that gave me a creepy feeling. I looked around noticeing how closely packed together the houses are. I guess they would be considering the landsize of south korea and population compared to Austrlaia 22 million with a lot more land.

'Eun ha, Over here'

I turn to see Taehyung walking toward a large towering building.

'Is that all yours?' I ask catching up to walk beside him.

'Hahaha no, its our companys building bighits. On the bottom floors other than the first are dance rooms and recording studios and the middle area is individual workplaces and stuff and then at the top is where the idols actually live. So There are a few trainees for big hit at the moment but we are the only group and the only ones close to debut so other than us noone else actually lives here but plenty come and work each day.'

We enter the elevator and he presses the 17th floor.

My chest started to feel tight. I guess im mre nervous than I thought.

'um Kim Taehyung, do they know im coming?'

' Oh you can call me tae or tae tae or oppa or anything you want and uh no they don't know.

I stare at him.

'I mean They know I went to pick you up and that ive be texting you but I think they think your coming like next week or tomorrow or something.

'Oh okay at least they know iim coming at all.' I say relieved.

'Ting ting, you have reached the 17th floor,' the elevator voice said.

Okay no need to be nervous, breathe in breathe out okay ive got this.

We walk out of the lift into a hallway. The walls are all wooden here and the lights give a warm and soft yellowy feel.

It comforting and cozy.

We stop in front of one of the 3 oak doors.

Suddenly I become super self-conscious of what im wearing. Im still in my dirty school uniform and my hair is probably tangled and a mess.

Oh no are my sleeves down.

Oh good they are. What would I do if he noticed the bruises?

I straighten out my shirt as best as I can as tae I have decided to call him opens the door. All my muscles tense as I walk inside.

It's a slightly different atmosphere in here than it was in the hallway. Still nice and warm but it feels like theres real life living in here.