Part 3

I open the door of my bedroom and there is smoke everywhere as well as flickering flames that jump at me from every direction. I cover my mouth and nose.

"Elaina!' I shout above the roaring of the flames.

'Elaina where are you, are you okay? We need to get out of here."

My eyes watered so much and I kept coaughing.

EUN AH! EUN HA! PLEASE HELP ME,' I heard Alaina screamed frantically, I could here the pure terror in her voice and the sob that followed.

ELAINA WHERE ARE YOU?' I Screamed back.

'O..OVER H..HERE' Her strangled voice shouts.

I follow her voice and see her but just when I see her a giant, burning ceiling beam seem to fall on top of her.

I scream as I stumble back from the falling beam.

It crashed and took th floor down with it. The flames start to lick up out of the hole spreading even faster.

"ELAINA! ELAINA ARE YOU ALRIGHT DID THAT HIT YOU?!' I shriek. "Please no no no please where are you Elaina?

Cough Cough Cough

I see a white blond head peak from the side of the hole.

Eun ha .... Help me' Shes so weak I barely hear her.

Shes dangling above the white hot flames and I can see shes slipping. I rush forward on hands and knees and grasp her hand just as it falls. Now im th only thing shes holding on too.

Sobbing I look don at her mouth that appears to be screaming and crying and yeling for m to pull her up and to save her but I cant hear her, I cant here anything, my eyes are blurring and my throat is in so much pain. I feel like imm about ot black out Her fingers start to slip form mine.

'No No please Eun ha Please Please Help me No stop stop letting go, Look at me help me please Eun ha.'

Her fingers slip from mine and she falls screeching as she drops into the hungry flames.

I look at her and I don't understand what I see so I just turn around and try to crawl away fro her, from the hole, the flames, but they are everywhere.

'Eun Ha! Come here can you see me, Crawl over I cant get through Because the holes ot small" My dad shouts thorugh a small hole in front of me.

'Come on, Good girl slowly be careful.'

I barely here him.

I must have reached him because I feel hand wrap around me and soon I feel air on my face and am able to breathe again.

'Elaina,' I murmur.

'Im going back in now for her don't worry,' He whispers back.

'No wa...' I try to murmur again.

Everything goes black.