Part 2

End of school

I run back to my car 5 minutes before the bell rings so I can avoid all the stupid eggs and flour that they liked to thow at my car. I mean come on its not like their baking a cake im pretty sure this school doesn't even have home economics.

I pick Elaina up and ask her about her day, she ignores me turning the volume up on her headphones. I really don't expect anything more.so I just turn to my own thoughts.

What am I going to do? I think the whole school is against me now that those girls spread those rumours around. I mean I don't even really know what I did to them like sure I tell the teachers that they cheated on their tests and I did stick up for this boy who was getting beat up by a gang of older guys and I got a loooot of cuts and bruishes from that and I may have acciently tripped a couple of them over when they were back chatting my best friend but hey they deserved it, all of them got what they merited.

My best friend Karla really was my only friend and well shes kinda gone so im a loner now.

I wonder if I should move, a new start might be nice. Oh well il see I have a family to look after right now I cant exactly be worried about myself.

We arrive home and Alaina gets up goes inside switches the tv on and wait for it... studies. Yeah shes predictable but I love her for it. Shes my special sister who I care for with my life.

I walk into the kitched and get myself out a couple of biscuits as I don't really feel like eating.

'Elaina,' I call.' Is there anything you want for afternoon tea?'

No answer

'ill just descide for her then,' I sigh.

I heat some left over chicken and pour her a glass of water.

'Here you are treasure,' I said while I put her meal on her table careful to avoide her work.

'thanks,' she murmers taking a sip of the water.

Smiling to myself I walk into my room and lay down on my bed.

Elaina and I arnt actually full sisters shes my half. Her mums kinda messed up, she flew the country leaving her daughter behind and im honestly not sure what happened to her but she has never tried to contanct dad or Elaina.

Suddenly I hear screams. I bolt up. I must have fallen a sleep.

Crap!!!

Wait whats that smell, is that smoke?!