Part 10

I was so comfortable. It had been so long since I had slept without being afraid he would come. I snuggled in to the warmth sighing at the comfort.

But abruptly my pillow started shaking.

What?

I open my eyes to find my self resting on taehyungs shoulder. He was laughing to himself, his shoulders making my head move up and down.

I lift my head up yawning. Pretending im not blushing I look away

'Good Morning Princess.' He said still chuckling to himself.

'Princess?' I said surprised at the nickname.

'Yep you sleep like sleeping beauty so you're a princess.'

I look over and out the window and im surprised to find that we arnt in the air anymore.

'Come one, lets go, we are here, you gotta meet my brothers now.'

'oh,' I exclaim in surprise. We are here already? Isn't it a 9 hour flight?Don tell me I slept the whole time?'

'Yep, on my shoulder too. Now come on its already 5 o clock here.' He said standing up and stretching. I did the same before I followed him out of the plane and into the terminal.

We walked into the parking lot and towards a blue sudan.

'That's my car,' He stated proudly.

I just walked quietly toward the passenger side and jumped in.

He got into the drivers side and we started the journey to his house or I guess it's a dorm since he has 6 brothers living with him.

'So,' I started. 'Could you tell me about these brothers of yours since I'm staying with them?'

He glanced over at me.

'Sure, what do you wanna know?'

'What are they like? Do you all get along? What are there names?

'Okay, Ill start from the oldest then down from there.'

'Okay,' I said excited about hearing about who id be staying with.

'So the oldest is kim seokjin hyung but his stage name will be jin and we all call him Jin.'

'Wait, wait, hold up.' I interrupted

'Yeah?'

'Stage name??'

'Oh yeah didn't I tell you? We are training to be idols.'

'Idols?'

'Yeah, now that I think of it do you wanna join?'

'Me?????'

YEAH!! All we need to do is cut your hair and with a bit of makeup and some guy clothes you could join us. I don't know how long until we debut though, it could be a month, it could be 12 but you would be much safer if you joined. When we debut if we have fans and they know we are living with a girl they could you know... it wouldn't be safe for you. It will be so fun, anyway we can talk about that later.'