Part 16

Someone was holding my hand. Was my first thought.

Their crying was my second thought.

Who? Was my third thought.

I open my eyes slowly and carfully to see Tae sitting beside me head resting ontop of our hands.

'Tae Oppa.' I murmur.

His head snaps up and inotice his face is blotchy and his eyes are red. His hair was mess and he was still in his pjamas as if he just got out of bed.

I sit up and gasp as I notice my arms covered in bandages.

I fill my stomach and notice there are some there as well as well as my legs . I felt like a mummy. Bandaged everywhere.

'Oh no.' I gasp as I realize what must have happened.

I look up at Taes wet face knowing what hell say. Hes going to tell me that im going back to the orphanage and that he cant handle me, that im to messed up.

He pulls me against him in a massive bear hug.

A goodbye hug.

When he pulls back I realise im crying.

I try to stop them but they wont stop falling.

This is it. This is goodbye.

I cover my mouth as a sob escapes.

'Eun ha?'

I look at him. His face blurring because of the tears.

'Im sorry, please don't leave me, I try not to do it again or cause you more trouble. Please don't leave me.' I blurt sobbing.

'Eun ha.'

I keep my face down twisting the blanket around my finger.

Eun ha'

I look up and am met with his lips pressed against mine.

I close my eyes automatically leanig inot the kiss.

He pulls back and holds my face in his hands.

'Im not leaving you. We'll work this out. Its okay your with us now. Don't worry.'

He hugs me again and I know he wont leave me, I know even after everything its going to be alright. I was safe now.