Part 5

Yawning I open my eyes and look around.

Growl

Ugh im hungry. It appears to me nighttime. The moonlight streamed throught he window making weird shadows on the floor. I stand up an look over at the girl sleeping across from me. She's fast asleep so I wouldn't want to wake her. I stand up, stretch and make my way over to the door.

Qiuetly I ease it open, amking sure I don't make any noise and step out into the disasteressly long hallway.

Not sure exactly what I was doing I walked into the cafeteria area.

Hands closed areound my shoulders making me jump into the air.

'Ahhh,' I yell surprised.

'Shut up bitch,' someone whispers in my ear.

I try to twist around to see who it is but they keep me locked facing forward.

'Move,' the voice says pushing my back forward.

I did not knowing what to do so I did what they tod me.

They led me down the hallway that led to the outside but instead of going out the front door they steered me to the door that clearly read 'don not enter'

I was pushed roughly through the door landing painfully on my knees.

Click

The door closes quietly behind me, I turn to see the face of my captor.

'Timothy?!' I shout shocked.

W... what a..a..are you doing?,' I say stumbeing over my words frightened at the anger that cruely misshaped his face.

'You bitch,' He says grabbing a handful of my hair and throwing me at the wall.

I grunt in pain as my head knocks back into the bricks.

He crouches in front of me and looks at me in pure disgust.

'You should never have been born.' He says spitting in my face.

'She died because of you! If you were never born Sofia would still be alive today. Your fucking father stole my beautiful woman from me and then you devil of a child come along and kill her so you can be in this world! Why are you still alive. You should have died from that fire!' He whisper shouts at me.

He stands and kicks me in the stomach.

I whimper.

He walked to the other side of the room and picks up a wooden pole type of thing and then he comes over to me and he beats me.

Repeatedly whacking it over my head, on my arms, legs while screaming at me that everything is all my fault and he was going to make my life a living hell.

When he was finished he knelt down beside me and whispered in my ear.

'If you so much as hint about what happened to you tonight o any of th others, I will personally come and kill you after making you go through the most pain you could ever imajine.'

I don't move I don't even cry, i wait for hime to leave so I can clean myself up before the other kids wake up.

He leaves telling me I will never leave the building except for school and if I am even one minute late ill will suffer more.

I dont feel sad. It hurts so much but I know I know I deserve it. I deserve the pain. I deserve this life that's been givin to me.

The mornig that followed I walked into the cafeteria already dressed for school and stop walking as I see timothy standing there handing out food.

My hands start to shake so I grasp them tightly so no one notices. I walk up to me to receive my food and he gives me 1 apple and a glass of water.

'Here you are Eun Ha, First day at a new school today so im sure you arnt that hungry,' He said smiling in way that made my hands shake even more as I took tem from him.

I turn around and look to see where I could sit.

All the kids are looking at me with disgust and every time I go to sit down they put there hands over the seat saying its taken.

I sigh as I leave the room descideing Ill just eat in my room.

I guess I shouldn't have expected any of them to care.oh well

For the next month it was the same, everyday the kids ignored me, every other day Timothy would pull me out of bed at night and bash me. Everyday I covered the bruises, everyday I went to school, I did my work and I came home. Noone talks to me at school either. Im ignored not that I mincd its better than getting noticed and bullied again. I don't think anyone cares enough to notice but I haven't spoken since it happened and I don't plan too. Its like the words just don't even enter my head anymore.

Today it the same, I eat in my room my apple and water and I change for school. I don't know why but my phone buzzed.

Its not like I have any friends why would I get a message?

I pick my phone of the drawer and sit cross legged on my bed.

'Annyeonghasaeyo?'