Part 14

He let go and walked past me into the lounge room.

I stare after him for a moment before I walk back into my room. Closing the door behind me I lean against it.

'Suga huh? Doesn't he like his name?' I murmer to myself.

I look around and my eyes fall on the white desk. I open the drawers and finally find some paint. I pick some up as well as a brush and walk over to the door.

I look at it for a second before starting to paint.

When I was finished I stepped back and admired my work.

It was the rose I thought I had seen in the hospital. Golden petals that sparkled and gleamed with water that dripped. Green leaves and thorns sourounded by a splatter of white paint.

I wiped the pain from my hands and put everything back where it belonged. I go to lie down my bed thinking of going to sleep and I do.

Eun ha' A happy voice yells from behind me.

'Elaina!!!' I exclaim turning around to hug her.

But shes not there so my arms don't touch anything.

"Eun ha!!' A yell this time.

Yes im here Elaina???'

I turn again and I see her.

Shes standing there her blond hair brought back into a ponytail and tears pouring down her face. Her eye brows were drawn together and her lips are in a fine line. Shes angry.

'WHY?!!' She shouts.

I stumble back afraid. Elaina never shouts.

'Why did you let go? You left me to die. All by myself. Shouldn't you be the one to die?'

'Yes yes I should be im so so sorry Elaina. If I coud reverse time I would go back and die in you place.'

'I hate you.' She screams choking on her sobs. You didn't save me!!! you said if I ever needed you you would be there and you weren't you're a liar!!'

'Im so sorry, please forgive me.' I whiper as I fall to the ground.

She then disappears only to be replaced by pa.

'You didn't tell me.' He said accusingly.'

'I I im sorry I tried.'

'Well it wasn't good enough!!! Not only did you kill me and your mother but your sister as well, you should be dead!!!!'

Timothy appears beside him.

'That's right, didn't I always tell you you were never meant ot be born? Even your dad thinks so, you really were a mistake.