Part 12

He kicks of his shoes and puts them on an orange box rack. There are 7 more in various colors. They are all lined up along the wall that stretches on for ages it seems. Its as if its 3 apartments frotnt area.

'Wait Tae, why is this area so big. Don't tell me you combined all the apartments on this floor.' I exclaim surprised.

'Oh yeah,' he said turning around. 'one apartment only has 4 rooms altogether so when we first moved in rather than living in seperate apartments we decided to knock all the walls down and cobime all 3 apartments to make one big one for all seven of us. So now we have 5 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, dining room, and a massive lounge room. Which we are going to now.'

'Wait where do I put my shoes? And why are they different colours?'

'Yours is black so the one next to mine. And everything in here is colour ordered a different colour for each of us just so its less confusing. So towels, toothbrushes, plates, cups, ect, for visitors cutlery wise they get silver or gold.'

'Okay.' I say walking over to drop my shoes on the empty black box rack. 'So all the black stuff is mine?'

'Yep and then blue is jimin, White is Suga, Junkook is red, Jin is pink, Rapmon is purple, hoseok yellow and Im orange.

'I wont remember that.' I said embarrassed.

'That's alright, just remember your black and all is good now come on and lets meet the others.'

We walk down a small hallway before turning left into the loungeroom which is massive.

On the left there is a tv on the wall with a leather sofa in front of it. 2 boys were sitting on the couch remote controllers in hands, eyes completely focused on the screen. Behind them there was a round wooden table with stools placed around it. To the left there were 2 desks at one a dark haired boy sat, back bent and haed hanging over millions of pieces of paper in front of him. Behind him was the comfiest corner couch I had ever seen, along with some grey beanbags.

A multi coloured lay at my feet stretching all the way to the other side of the room where it lead to another small hallway.

"IM HOME!!!!!" Tae bellows from beside me. I jump out of my skin almost gasping.

"Yeah, yeah welcome home Hyung.' The dark haired boy said. 'Wait, what? Your home. Did you bring...' he trailed off as he looked at me.

His eyes widened.

I turn to see the boys who were sitting on the couch also staring at me. Then they moved to Tae and back to me.

I shuffled back slightly, hiding behind Tae.

'And I brought a present.' Tae continued.

SHE'S HERE!!!! One of the boys on the couch shouts.

He runs over with the other and they both bow in front of me.

Annyeonghasaeyo im junghoseok.

Annyeonghasaeyo I bow back.

Annyeonhasayo im park jimin.

Annyeonghasaeyo I bow again.

'Oh me too, um annyeonghasaeyo im jeon jungkook. The dark haired boy said as he bowed.

So again I bow back. 'Annyeonghasaeyo.

'so whats your name

are you staying with us, tae hyung said you were.

How old aree you

How did you learn Korean if you lived in auustralia?

Are you hungry?

The questions just kept coming at me I didn't know what to say. I go to take another step back but I bump into something. I turn to see another boy above me. His hair was white blond and he was rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up. His head moved down to where I stood pressed against his- I must say fairly solid chest-. I quickly rush back from him blushing.

'Is this her?' He asked Tae still looking at me.

'Yep. Wait lets take her to the dining room so she can eat becaue im sure shes starving and then she can introduce herself to everyone.' Tae said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me to the other side of the lounge room. The others trailed behind.

We entered the hallway passing a kitchen and into another room at the end of the hallway. As we passed the kitchen, One of the boys yelled in:

'Hyung bring the leftovers from dinner and prepare them nicely, the girls here.'

The dining room had a large square table in the middle sourounded by 2 chairs on each side.

Tae sits on the chair closest to him and I take the seat beside him. The other 3 sit themselves down as well. Soon 2 more enter bowing to me and seat themselves down as well. Last a tall boy comes him carrying a plate filled with food as well as a glass of water. He puts it down in front of me and takes a seat himself.

They all stare at me and I feel my face go hot.

'Go ahead and eat im sure your famished,' The one who gave me food said.

'uh okay,' I uttered. I felt akward being the only one eating and having them all stare at me but when I started eating I was to happy to care. It ahd been so long since I had had a proper meal.

By the time I finished I felt so happy. I sat back against my chair putting my cutlery daown on my plate but then I remembered where I was and I sat up straight looking up embarrassed that id gobbled it down so fast.

As I looked around the table I notices they were all looking at me faintly smiling.

I cleared my thoat and stood up.

Annyeonghasaeyo' I said bowing. My name is Lee Eun Ha.' I sit back down waiting for them to introduce themselves as well.

They do I take mental not of all there names.

Jimin and hoseok on the left, Yoongi and jungkook in front and to left namjoon and jin and of coarse tae beside me.

When Jin sat down jimin turned to me.

'So eun ha Tell us about yourself.'

'Um... im 18 and im from Australia.' I begin shyly.

Wait your 18? That means you're the same age as me,' Jungkook exclaims.

I lift my lips to smile at him. Since hes the youngest then everyone else here must be older than me. I think taking mental note.

'Yeah and uh I speak Korean, Japanese and english because my mother was Japanese and my father was Korean. So when I was growing up dad wanted me to learn all.'

'Woah daebak.' Namjoon 'I think' says.

''I love to dance and I used to sing aounf the house and I also play the piano.'

Please look after me. I say after I finished ssaying everything I could think of.

Likewise, they all said.

They started randomly talking to me about all types of different things before my eyes started to feel really heavy. I don't know why though I had just slept for 9 hours. I guess its jetlag.

Tae notices.